Selling Reloading Supplies

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearm Accessories and Other' started by emptybrass, May 11, 2019.

1. emptybrass

emptybrass Member

I have reloading supplies and equipment that I need to get rid of. I’m guessing that I have everything needed to reload about 10,000 rounds each of .380 AUTO, .45 AUTO and .223. I also have a couple of Hornady presses, ultrasonic cleaner and tumbler, as well as a LabRadar chrono. I really don’t care to sell online, unless I have to. I’m considering a “Reloader’s Yard Sale”. I’m thinking I would price everything at 50% of the going price. Anyone ever tried this or heard of one? I’m not sure how to advertise to reach potential customers. I don’t know if it would be worth the trouble...share your thoughts?

Moderator...This listing does not contain a specific item for sale, but I thought this area would be a good fit for it. Move or delete if needed.

[email protected]

2. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

This is the proper place for it. I have had a press and dies listed here for a while now. Even accepting credit cards and no bites. Not quite at 50% off though. Good luck with this I'm not sure how many here are interested in reloading.

3. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

Post a list. I might make an offer. I can't offer a price on maybe.

4. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

Make a list of inventory with prices. I live in Dallas too. How much for the lab radar?

5. emptybrass

emptybrass Member

My original post was to discuss the concept of a "re-loader yard sale" but you have me convinced to go ahead and inventory and post, so Ill start that process. It will take a while and I will start with the items that some of you have shown an interest in.

6. Buickal

Buickal New Member

I'm in Dallas GAand am sending you an email.