Selling my Ammo for College fund (Metro Atlanta area)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearm Accessories and Other' started by jburn062, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jburn062

jburn062 New Member

All sold! Thanks everyone.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

For the record, I actually PM'd you as per your initial instructions.
    A response to that pm would hopefully contain a counter offer

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I had to delete a lot of posts here.

NOTICE:

This is not an auction site. There is also no price bashing. These rules have been in place here for many years. I do not care what your opinion is on me deleting your post, so save yourself the time sending me a complaint. I will ignore it. This is NOT the way this forum is conducted.

READ THE BUY/SELL FORUM RULES before you make a post in this thread. They are in a sticky at the top of this forum. RULES HERE

1.2 - Price: Post the price you want for the merchandise you are selling. If you are unsure about a price, make a general estimation and work it out with the potential buyers. This board is not for auctions, so don't make people start at a lower price and work their way up. You have ebay.com and gunbroker.com for those types of sells. We also recommend posting pictures in the thread, but this is your choice.

1.3 - No Bashing: If someone is selling/trading/buying a product for more than it's worth or you don't like the price or the firearm itself, don't bash their thread or products. Feel free to PM/Email the seller/trader/buyer to inform them of such and why, but don't take-over the thread.
    If you want to buy jburn062's ammunition, then send him a PM like the post requests. Apparently BKite is the only GPDO forum user who pays attention (if anybody else refrained from posting and sent a PM, then good, I did not mean to exclude you - just posting about what I see). If you don't like jburn062's price, then do yourself and us a favor and move on to another thread and buy your ammunition cheaper elsewhere.

In case you cannot tell, this post is a warning.

Please heed it.

4. Lander nimal

Lander nimal New Member

Would you be willing to sell 100rds of 9mm?

5. jburn062

jburn062 New Member

All sold, thanks everyone.

zetor likes this.