1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
73,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Ok my take. Looks like chaka was a willing participant to this fight. Getting in the other guys face. Then he shoves the guy as the guy tries to walk away. Thats when the walking school bus cheapshots him and they all do the hokey pokey while hes on the ground.

The fight is over when he gets up and decides to shoot someone.

Am i accurate?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
18,459 Posts
I see 2 shooters. Chaka fires first (1:21) and then Crawford on the left between the front 2 vehicles (1:22) and Chaka approaches and fires again at 1:25.

Cops need to make more arrests. Surely looks like bad shoot overall to me.

Nemo

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,641 Posts
Ok my take. Looks like chaka was a willing participant to this fight. Getting in the other guys face. Then he shoves the guy as the guy tries to walk away. Thats when the walking school bus cheapshots him and they all do the hokey pokey while hes on the ground.

The fight is over when he gets up and decides to shoot someone.

Am i accurate?
Yep. The problem is he's angry because his girlfriend is punched in the face because she tried to stop the guy from leaving. He was trying to walk away when she blocks him by placing both hands on him before he punches her.

The 4 countable shots are fired at 1:18 to 1:22. The guy Chaka shot was leaving and no longer a threat.

·
Super Moderator
73,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,796 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
18,459 Posts
Newzit.com

Search for Chaka Zulu. There is about a dozen more links.

Nemo

·
Professional Troll
2,299 Posts
I thought Chaka Zulu was a woman..
Or.. maybe Im thinking of Chaka Kahn

Reactions: mountainman444
1 - 9 of 9 Posts