See? Signs don’t work

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by Schweisshund, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

2. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

Scroll to 3:56 for the interview

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

She's a liar because Congress did not lift the 1994 AWB in 2004. The ban expired in 2004 because that's how the law was written and nobody brought it back up.

4. moe mensale

Thomas reminds me of a junior version of Stacey Abrams. Another sour grapes lying black woman who'll exploit a perceived "white privilege" moment into a real black privilege moment. Good for Sparks for confronting her and bursting her bubble.

5. moe mensale

Oops! Hold on a minute. Maybe she didn't hear what she thought she heard after all. Or maybe Sparks called her bluff and she folded. And Stacey Abrams still isn't the governor.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ge...ld-her-to-go-back-go-back-where-you-came-from

6. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

This guy appears to be a bespeckled, democrat version of me.

7. Savannah Dan

She was teaching her daughter to shop............without being inhibited about things like "10 items or less" signs.

8. Savannah Dan

From comments from the article that Moe posted. I about peed myself up.

Schweisshund likes this.
  9. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

If Democrats take full control of this country there will be riots at checkout lanes. At least they won't be shooting each other because guns will be banned.

Funny, as a Republican voter, I never confront anyone ignoring expresslane signs.

10. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Mom is teaching freedom of choice.

Nemo

11. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I see something more sinister at work: American black subculture. There is a huge undercurrent of "Screw you, I do what I want. Who the hell are you to tell me?"

That is what sparked this incident.

Ever notice mainly what color is the driver of the car with the obnoxiously loud music blaring while you are trying to fill up with gas? Same culture.

There is a large percentage of American blacks with this attitude, which is what makes being around large numbers of American blacks so unpleasant.

This is not so much about race as about cultural values.

Unfortunately, I see this particular cultural value being adopted by younger whites, along with many other aspects of American black subculture. It will probably just be an American cultural value in a few more decades, rather than just a subcultural value.

12. moe mensale

Pretty much what I hinted at in post #5.

13. moe mensale

I have been known to question certain individuals comprehension of the English language in the check out lanes. It transcends political affiliations.

Savannah Dan likes this.
  14. moe mensale

Wait! It's getting better! Not only has she doubled down on her original claims, now she says the Parkland school shooter, Nikolas Cruz, was a victim of the white man's oppression. And everything is Trump's fault, of course. I am sensing a new member of the Looney Tunes cast of characters.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/er...arkland-mass-shooter-was-victim-of-the-system

15. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

16. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

It's a vicious cycle. With all the crazy things people say nowadays if you want to be noticed you have to say something crazier...

17. Savannah Dan

The Entitlement Mentality. I've had my fill of it.

18. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Because she's so big and fat, the white / Cuban man may not have noticed she was 9 and 1/2 months pregnant and therefore he could've assumed that she was just another scofflaw black doing whatever she felt like doing regardless of the rules. Acting consistently with that black thug subculture Malum just talked about.

But, since we now know that she was pregnant I think the whole situation is unfortunate. The man should've given her a break and kept his mouth shut. And if I noticed a pregnant woman taking liberties such as this, I would give her a break too.

19. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I give all ladies and men a break doing that. Not my juggler not my circus.