Second OC experience

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by misawa, Aug 9, 2007.

1. misawa

misawa New Member

CD Warehouse on Barret Pkwy in Kennesaw. Dude behind the counter wasn't as chatty as normal, but aside from that, nothing to report.

Gun didn't jump out and start shooting.
    SWAT not called.
    Soccer moms not petrified.

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:righton: I'm getting my OC holster..when Ramm gets back in town.

3. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

He might have just been having a bad day. hangover, sick child, pissed off woman, etc.

Good to see more people OCing.

OC FTW!

4. misawa

misawa New Member

I don't discount that. He did actually look quite busy. For that matter, he may have not even noticed. One customer did for certain, but it didn't seem to phase them.

ptsmith reminded me that I do kinda need a new OC holster. My Fobus doesn't have near the retention it used to. Any suggestions? I prefer a paddle - current (and only) carry piece is a Walther P99 full size.

5. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Blackhawk CQC with SERPA.

I don't have the SERPA but I've used it, and I like it. My regular old CQC came with a belt loop thingy and a paddle.

If you want a good quality belt holster I LOVE my new Bianchi CarryLok.

6. Brian618

Brian618 New Member

:ditto: I have the Blackhawk CQC with SERPA and it is an excellent retention holster. I just bought mine 2 months ago and it come with both the belt loop system and the paddle.

7. Crazydave

Crazydave Member

The Serpa is a great holster,I use mine as a crossdraw, good retention. :righton:

8. adcurt

adcurt New Member

I've ben using a Desantis IWB for my carry and I'm not totally happy with it in the center of my lower back. It just isn't really meant to go there. I'm CC'ing a S&W M&P compact (40cal).

However, I have this coming: http://www.brigadegunleather.com/m-9.html

They only ask that you wait about five months for it to come in. Ha! Probably receive it sometime in October...Jeesh... and I know, I know - there are plenty of leather holsers out there (cheaper, too), but my buddy has one of these and there just isn't anyone making a better one. Humble opinion. I'm left-handed to boot.

9. misawa

misawa New Member

Crap, they don't have one for my Walther. :(