Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up on the block is a Glock 20 10mm with a round count of excatly 90. This is a handgun hunters dream. Included in this package is a Carver aluminum scope mount ($144.95 new) and a Tasco PDTS 132 1x32 red dot scope (132.99 new). If you have not heard of these Carver mounts they are top of the line. Unlike those other plastic mounts these are CNC machined out of a solid piece of aluminum. The scope is in mint condition and has not even left the house since I bought it. The gun is in fine condition with only a small mark on the slide from the mount itself and does have night sites and the extended slide release. Also included is the box, papers, and two 15 round magazines. I will not separate the package and would rather trade than sell.

This package new would cost excatly $847.93 plus tax. I will put a trade value of $750 on it and a cash price of $725 and I can add boot for the trades listed below.

Trade interests: AR-15 (prefer flat top and quad rail a plus), higher end ak 47 or ak 74's, other assault type weapons that I could be forgetting.

Mike

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
ugaman18 said:
Bump! Surely someone wants the unique Glock!
Do they make a IWB Holster That would work for this? :wink:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would really really like an AR or quality .45ACP pistol (HK, Sig, 1911, etc.)

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts