Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Well high speed your link is incorrect.....

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell said Sunday that a citizen protecting his home or hunting doesn't need a gun with 33 bullets per clip.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01 ... z1BSMrMvmK
I guess he never lived next to the tracks on Marietta St.
When I was a kid in the 70's if you went in the Army and had never got high, you were strange, very strange.
You'd be getting "the look".

I turned out just fine. So did my friends. No killers, nope not one.

·
Liver Abuser
1,053 Posts
So, if you are a military applicant who fails a drug test you will become a prohibited person for past drug use??

This is a whole new level of stupid.

Next, Schumer will want employers to report applicants positive tests and turn those people into prohibited persons.

He can follow that by the "temporary" suspension of permits for people on prescription painkillers or anti-depressants.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
janedoedad said:
So, if you are a military applicant who fails a drug test you will become a prohibited person for past drug use??

This is a whole new level of stupid.

Next, Schumer will want employers to report applicants positive tests and turn those people into prohibited persons.

He can follow that by the "temporary" suspension of permits for people on prescription painkillers or anti-depressants.
Soon to be followed by the "we don't like the way you think or post or blog" suspension by the thought police. Chucky is such a agenda driven piece of Commie :censored: that he makes me sick.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Now they can't do away with the 2nd amendment, it's a lot easier to chip away at who can own firearms. If this passes who knows what the next disqualifier will be? Speeding tickets?

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
So, the military should report drug users, so they can't get guns. But we let a self-confessed coke user have access to the launch codes for a nuclear missile, and command the military.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
So, the military should report drug users, so they can't get guns. But we let a self-confessed coke user have access to the launch codes for a nuclear missile, and command the military.
And a self confessed pot [s:35u8hzqd]smoker[/s:35u8hzqd] puffer. I forgot, he didn't inhale.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
AV8R said:
gruntpain1775 said:
And a self confessed pot [s:r39yn1q5]smoker[/s:r39yn1q5] puffer. I forgot, he didn't inhale.
This. Schumer really is a Fascist POS.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
The AmBASSaDEER said:
Schumer?? Chuck Schumer?? Old "three branches of government" Schumer?

:lol: What a klutz.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts