School Shooting, Family Member Is Prime Suspect **UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by seereus, Nov 4, 2010.

1. seereus

seereus Active Member

In what can only be described as a blatant and unprovoked attack my 14 yr ole nephew discharged his finger at another student.

School officials determined that by the sound of the report, that
    the finger must of been being utilized as an AK-47 assault finger.

My nephew claims he is innocent, and that the finger was not
    being utilized as a firearm, but as a lighting bolt discharge mechanism.

We can only thank God that the other student did not suffer any injures.

School officials have asked that my nephew be immediately removed from the premises in fear his finger may go off again.

****UPDATE*****

It appears his finger must of had a silencer, school officials confirm that they did not hear a report, but only observed him pointing his finger at another student.

2. BG_Atl

BG_Atl Active Member

Re: School Shooting, Family Member Is Prime Suspect

OFF With his head !!! :screwy:

Is this how they teach young adults to be intelligent, reasoning members of society ?
    Wow !

3. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

My response would be to use my own, larger, grenade launching finger on those school officials themselves. Unbelievable.... :roll: :screwy:

4. Liberty.45ACP

Liberty.45ACP Member

Classic Government Schools. We desperately need separation of Education & State.

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

This is insane! :screwy:

Sorry your familly member is again falling victim to Government Schools.

6. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

dont worry, your not the only one dealing with idiots at a school. the idiots at the elementary school here in metter are really pushing my limits.

7. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c

and why I'm already making all the plans to send my to private school.

My 2.5 yr old already knows the difference between "pewpewpew" (laser gun finger) and "bangbangbang"(6 shooter finger). He still doesn't get that sometimes he's supposed to lose when daddy gets him first. :?

:lol:

8. seereus

seereus Active Member

Since the shooting, my nephew has been allowed to attend school.

Today the Gestapo agent met with him and his father.

Have you ever thought about hurting anyone?
    Has your parents ever abused you?
    Have you ever been abused by other family members?
    Are there any firearms in your home?
    Are there any firearms in your extended family members homes?
    Do you have access to firearms?
    Do any felons live in your home?

Why did you point your AK styled finger at another student?
    My nephews answer.

The other guy kept talking while I was trying to study, the teacher had already told him to be quiet twice, and he kept talking. I pointed my finger at him, to draw attention from the teacher so she could once again tell him to be quite.

Gestapo tells him that in the future, to tell the teacher that the other person is talking so that the teacher can handle the situation.

Nephew tells the Gestapo that he did not need to tell the teacher, that there is no doubt the teacher was aware of him talking, because she had already told him twice to be quite.

Gestapo agent then questions my nephew, and his father about my nephews ability to concentrate and study, and if hes easily distracted.......

His father tells the agent, no, he is not easily distracted, that he can watch movies for hours on end. That he can study at home hours on end, that he can play video games......hours on end etc etc etc

Long story short........ Gestapo agent determined that my nephew must have ADD and should see a physician, because it seems he can't concentrate in class. :screwy:

My brother told me the Agent/Counselor had to be the most ignorant, condescending, and arrogant person he has ever met.

9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Very typical. I hope that my children can be home schooled so they don't have to put up with such ridiculousness. :screwy:

10. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Your brother should have recorded the meeting.

11. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

But the Gestapo agent is ther to ~~h~e~l~p~~ you.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

12. suttree

suttree New Member

Maybe I'm a little slow, but are you saying your nephew was suspended for pointing his finger like a gun at another student?

13. seereus

seereus Active Member

He pointed his finger, just like you or I would point at something.

At that time, the school called and had his father come pick him up from school............ you know, all the danger involved with pointing.

.....but yes, he was suspended, then had to undergo the Gestapo interrogation in order to return to school.
    Gestapo agent made it clear that next time the Sheriffs office will be called to remove his from the school, that it is considered a terrorist type threat. :screwy:

One of my nieces has 4 children, ages 2 thru 6 she home schools them because of this BS.

She lives in SC . Her and 6 other mothers whom all have degrees in different fields, home school all of their kids together. They home school a total of 18 children, and each mother teaches a different course of study.

14. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

wow. unbelievable.

15. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

Un- :cantsay: -believable. And people think I'm kidding when I say I have no interest in bringing children into this world to experience this type of crap. :screwy:

16. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

TERRORIST!(though we all new it already)
    [​IMG]