Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yep, today's generation of pablum-puking bedwetting leftists who weren't even born when Martin Luther King was alive think that "racism" means asking all children (including the black ones) to follow the teacher's directions, sit still in your seat during class, don't throw spitballs, etc.

Expecting non-white children to behave in such a way is, to quote this teacher,
"White supremacy with a hug."

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yeah, I've visited a few K-12 schools in Africa (in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, and Kenya), and I am going to say that students are absolutely expected to sit still, be quiet and attentive, and pretty much obey the teacher to the letter at all times. They are very, very strict. Corporal punishment is still the standard, as well, even getting smacked just for a wrong answer.

I've given some university seminars in South Africa in which the students were like military recruits, just super attentive and obedient almost to a fault (I like it when students pick a good philosophical .fight, because you can learn a lot with the back and forth). They are very disciplined students.

(And really, in my experience in the USA, black parents are much stricter than white parents... I know my daughter gets away with backtalk to me that would probably result in a good hide-tanning if a black child did that with his mother!)

Of course, the opposition to my experience would be to say "well, education in Africa is an example of white supremacy", but in general - as someone who gets around globally - pretty much the whole "non-white" world expects greater deference, respect, and discipline from children than white folks do.

So I call shenanigans on the Virginia teacher.

DH

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,043 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I always think it it funny when these guys make these statements that like this that it is "white supremacy", they never back up these claims with evidence that other cultures do not follow rules (or whatever they are claiming is racist).

·
Cross-drawer
7,281 Posts
I have worked with a few Kenyans and Nigerians in an aerospace engineering environment. They are all extremely nice, soft spoken, intelligent, and confident. Great guys to work with. When right, they will calmly and quietly argue a point from all directions, being very considerate of the other persons point of view.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts