Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
glockgirl said:
this video is sooo funny! can you guys conceal this much crap in your britches...
I have given your question some serious thought and, although it's been a while since I had crap in my britches, I'm of the opinion any noticible amount is too much!

Ergo (therefore), I can't answer with any degree of certitude as, at the first indication of ITP (Inside The Pants) crap, my normal reaction is to remove said pants immediately, or as soon as practical.

Perhaps I should have watched the video before posting a reply.........

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Macktee said:
glockgirl said:
this video is sooo funny! can you guys conceal this much crap in your britches...
I have given your question some serious thought and, although it's been a while since I had crap in my britches, I'm of the opinion any noticible amount is too much!

Ergo (therefore), I can't answer with any degree of certitude as, at the first indication of ITP (Inside The Pants) crap, my normal reaction is to remove said pants immediately, or as soon as practical.

Perhaps I should have watched the video before posting a reply.........
:lol: That's what I was thinking... I've had crap in my britches twice since I've been potty-trained and both times I found the nearest bathroom stall and removed my tighty-whiteys and threw them in the trash can... going commando the rest of the day until I got home. Both times it was due to an elementary teacher not letting me go to the restroom during a test.

·
Professional Troll
2,164 Posts
Like that kid would be able to walk around with all that crap in his pants :roll:

What a way to play on the sheeples fears

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.