·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gwnGsHYNjFEbJUpGzBz69FxO2rIA?docId=94de1454866c4b17a18ddded8d780e90

What in an A/C system could malfunction that would cause a sickness?
My first thought was someone put something in a vent for a joke, but I have no idea. That said, you might want to shorten your quoted article to comply with copyright/fair use laws - looks like you quoted the entire thing

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
small groups were going through a decontamination process that involves answering questions from emergency responders
:screwy:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
The FD had two choices, mass decon in which everyone got in line to get clean or a decon based on triage of the ones suspected of exposure.

Factor in the media's lack of understanding in the area of haz mat response and you get what is stated in the article.

I have worked many mysterious / unknown smells on incidents and even with all of the incredible diagnostic equipment at our disposal, sometimes it is categorized as an unknown. :?

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fiwit said:
That said, you might want to shorten your quoted article to comply with copyright/fair use laws - looks like you quoted the entire thing
I'll do what I want, mind you own business "fiwit" :shattered: :righton: Thanks for pointing that out though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts