Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
68,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:roll:

http://thestatecom.typepad.com/ygatoday ... _for_.html

House Democrats are expected to launch a battle today against a House bill they fear could make South Carolina a considerably more dangerous place to live by relaxing the state's concealed weapons law.

Under the bill, sponsored by Rep. Greg Delleney, R-Chester, South Carolina would drop its reciprocity clause. It currently allows only residents from states with which South Carolina has an agreement to carry concealed weapons here.

If passed, the measure would let anyone with a permit to carry a gun in another state carry one here with no further approval required.

Democrats say some states issue concealed weapons permits to 16-year-olds and do not require thorough background checks.
Yeah, it really sayys that. 16 year olds.

I wonder if it ever occurred to these people that if they had a good point, they would not have to tell lies to support it?

Anyway, this could be a good change for us in Georgia, since there is currently no way to carry in SC.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
This would be great since SC is currently the only state I travel to on a regular basis that does not take a GA license....

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
i would like to know what state issues a permit to a
16 year old.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Most likely the same state that considers an airsoft pistol a firearm! :lol:

·
68,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, man, quit raining on our parade!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
You went and upset MP now GS1! Man, he is fit to be tied!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
You went and upset MP now GS1! Man, he is fit to be tied!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!! YOU SAID A BAD WORD...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I can't wait for a few years from now (when we all can openly or concealed carry any kind of gun we want into any location that is not federally prevented...) and the thousands of members of GCO don't know anything about MP being all tied up over things but us few old timers do. I love inside jokes.
:D

·
Registered
754 Posts
16 year olds....what a joke it should be law that all these people support their BS with facts...oh wait they cant!! and the thing is the idiots who actually listen to the media believe all this crap. My God dont you just want to slap people and tell them to learn something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts