SC Bill to Allow Reciprocity to All States

Discussion in 'In the News' started by mountainpass, Jan 27, 2017.

1. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article128946679.html

lol

2. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I would hate to attempt to walk around with my .50 Desert Eagle concealed.

Those 18 year olds in Alabama don't seem to be causing any problems there. Maybe they are just waiting for SC to pass this bill so they can go to SC with their .50 caliber handgun and start trouble?/sarcasm

3. Suburbbus

Suburbbus Well-Known Member

I replied to a comment on that site that said that if you kept the mentally unstable from have access to firearms, then no one else would need any protection. I was told that I had a "third world mentality".

4. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

powerful

I'm pretty soft all over, all handguns are powerful to me

5. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

South Carolina lawmakers need to start whittling down the massive list of felony off-limits places they have - for people who are licensed to carry. :shock:

6. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

They're massing in Augusta and Savannah waiting for the law to pass. :lol:

7. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Well, plenty of armed 18 years old fought side by side from Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina. What's wrong today with those of us crossing between our state lines? Do legal carriers in one state suddenly go bonkers when they go to another state?

Pssst, Rep. James Smith (D-Richland, SC) - South Carolina citizens are ALREADY "second-class citizens", because their state government FORCES them to jump through both the training hoop AND the licensing hoop, and STILL doesn't trust them to carry in public buildings, such as public libraries, public museums, public park offices, and other such government owned buildings that have little or no security - on PAIN of a FELONY charge.

Additionally, open carry of a holstered pistol is a CRIME, even with a license. Why should I have to be FORCED by the government to look like an unarmed person. I don't want to be confronted by criminals thinking I'm just another sheep. I'd rather DETER the crime than have to SHOOT the criminal.

South Carolina gun laws are the WORST in the South.