Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

SB259 - Don't know what they are trying to accomplish with t

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Malum Prohibitum 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Nothing dastardly, they're just repealing it. Now where are those letters to Senator Johnson in support of his efforts to remove ridiculous firearms laws?

They gotta know you are behind theirs if they're going to support yours, and I think GeorgiaPacking.org should consider asking its membership to support this . . .

#5 ·
I just received and email from Sen. Eric Johnson about SB. 259 in regards to have too many laws on the books. Here is a personal invite from him to possibly attend a special session that the Senate is having on March 12th:

Thanks for your support. We plan to debate this bill on our Family Day on Saturday, March 12. On this rare Saturday session, we will take up about a dozen laws that should be repealed because we believe there are too many laws. I hope you and your family will participate in this special day.

Sen. Eric Johnson

I am not sure what other bills may be going up for debate on this day and I know this is just a small bill, but it also deals with gun owners. All of which we are, and we all agree there are too many laws in the land now that only control what the good guys can and can't do, as we all know the BG's don't have any regard for the laws.

I am hoping that I can make time to get there but working 6 and 7 days a week now make it a little hard for me at this time, :( but I will try.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.