Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For the old people with bad eyes, one side says "No Amnesty 4 Illegals" and the other says "Outsource Congress".

I do not condone vandalism, but at least it wasn't senseless. I must admit, I felt good seeing it. Maybe I'm :twisted:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
lol

The right side also says something about "hooters."

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Outsourcing Congress would make them think twice about their lives.

It is going to kill me to say this, but we need term limits. Until we make it so that people can't make a career out of being inside 495, they will protect themselves and worry about us next.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
wsweeks2 said:

It is going to kill me to say this, but we need term limits. Until we make it so that people can't make a career out of being inside 495, they will protect themselves and worry about us next.
Yeah, but term limits may get rid of John Linder and the Ever-So-Awesome Fair Tax.

We need an educated public, and the first step of that is the to get rid of the Dept. of Indoctrination Education. :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
wsweeks2 said:

Term limits=bad idea.
Ted Kennedy without term limits is a worser idea.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Politicians are like diapers - they need to be changed often, and usually for the same reason.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts