Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
American
3,289 Posts
Unsigned - and rightfully so, who in their right mind would want to take credit for that piece of .....well for that piece?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,139 Posts
Any editorial in a newspaper by name comes from the editor, leader, head of that one, responsible person for the entire newspaper. From my way of learning and thinking anyway.

Google returns this as the definition. Note usage as a noun.

ed·i·to·ri·al
ˌedəˈtôrēəl/
adjective
adjective: editorial

1. 1.
    relating to the commissioning or preparing of material for publication.
    "a pillar of scholarly publishing and editorial excellence"
    • relating to the part of a newspaper or magazine that contains news, information, or comment as opposed to advertising.

noun
noun: editorial; plural noun: editorials

1. 1.
    a newspaper article written by or on behalf of an editor that gives an opinion on a topical issue.
    • the parts of a newspaper or magazine that are not advertising.
Has to be opinion of HPIC in that newspaper and public policy position of that paper.

Nemo

·
American
3,289 Posts
Any editorial in a newspaper by name comes from the editor, leader, head of that one, responsible person for the entire newspaper. From my way of learning and thinking anyway.

Google returns this as the definition. Note usage as a noun.

Has to be opinion of HPIC in that newspaper and public policy position of that paper.

Nemo
Obviously, but in many instances such are signed by a specific editor. In this case its dead headed as the paper itself, which to me says that no one editor in particular wants to put their name on it.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
If you can keep yourself from puking, then

Editorial: Deal should shoot down campus carry bill

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
I would like to say that I would be open minded to hearing his/her arguments, but I am sure they are the same ones we have heard over and over and over and over and over and over again so I will save myself the pain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts