Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across this and was surprised since it is just a few miles from my house and my wife has been there to get school uniform stuff and never thought they did.

http://patricksuniforms.com/gunrange.php

No prices listed and they do not open for another hour today.

:shoot: =D>

Now when I don't want to wait and whatch my daughter at Tae Kwon Do I can get an hour at the range!! I'll save the price of range time for not having to drive all the way out to Killkenny.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They will be moving (?) in a couple weeks (1 Nov open?) to Garden City on HWY 80 near Chatham Parkway. No Info on $ had a bad connection from where I am. 912 355-0205

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just called Patrick's and the lady told me that they hope to be open by the end of November 2007 or at the least the first week in December 2007.

For those not in the know, their new location is / will be on Highway 80 in Garden City just north of where the Chatham Parkway ends onto highway 80.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I pass it every day going home from work. They're pouring the parking lot now. They were expecting that to open Sept. 1st....They must get their permits from the probate judge. :)

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
I may as well just drive a little bit further to Richmond Hill so I can use rifles.
You should have done THAT a couple of weeks ago! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts