Savannah Area Self Defense

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Effingham County, Georgia

From February 6, 2006 WTOC channel 11: http://www.wtoctv.com/Global/story.asp? ... 7&nav=0qq6

Deputies were called to the Timesaver on Deerfield Street after a man apparently walked in with a gunshot wound.

Deputies now say that three men--David Wiltz, Burney Cobb, Jr., and Timothy Sikes--forced their way into a home on Zeigler Road and tried to rob the man living there at gunpoint. They had a shotgun, but the homeowner had his own gun and opened fire, hitting Wiltz.

The men took off, but when they got to Highway 80, they kicked Wiltz out of the car at the Timesaver. That's where where police and ambulance crews found him.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The kicked him out of the car :shock:

Man, no honor among thieves, huh? :lol:

3. thebugman

thebugman New Member

:lol: I love these stories. I really would love to put together a book of all these stories. Sell it as bathroom reading material. I love humor.

4. john

john New Member

book

I believe the NRA mag prints these stories from around the country.

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Can you blame the other crooks?
    The guy was probably being all loud and noisy, saying things like "I've been shot" and "take me to the hospital."

No matter how many times they asked him, he just would not stop bleeding all over the seats and floormats. :lol: