Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Savannah area - NRA Pistol Instructor class

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mathar1 
#1 ·
I'm conducting the NRA Basic Instructor and NRA Basic Pistol Instructor training on Friday & Saturday, April 12th & 13th at the Combat Arms Training and Maintenance Center in Garden City, GA. Most of the seats are already reserved for USAF personnel, but I have several seats open, and the folks at the Center have agreed to open the base to civilian participants.

Email me at scottbabbitt@bellsouth.net if you're interested in taking the instructor classes in the Savannah area.

#5 ·
Yeah Scott beat me to it. This is a class for the Savannah area and we only have 5 slots left. For those that complained that they have to drive all the way to Atlanta or Augusta...the class is coming to you. This is short notice but we had a few people that had to back out due to work schedule problems. Jump on it kids.....it will be at the Combat Arms Training and Maintenance building at CRTC Savannah with some really cool guys and gals. Email Scott for class info or you can PM me for details and directions..I am the one coordinating it for Scott.

#6 ·
And for anyone who attends we will be dragging out some military hardware to paw. 240Bravos, maybe a 249, M4 with 203's and some other stuff for your tactile enjoyment. What good does holding it on a base mean if you can't enjoy the fringe benefits. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.