Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
2761 - 2780 of 2798 Posts

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
FBI AGENTS ARRESTED ROBERT MORSS OF PENNSYLVANIA ON JUNE 11 FOR HIS PARTICIPATION IN THE JANUARY 6 US CAPITOL INSURRECTION. DURING THE ARREST, AGENTS DISCOVERED MORSS HAD A COMPLETE LEGOS REPLICA OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING IN HIS HOUSE. FBI DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER WRAY WAS UNABLE TO EXPLAIN WHAT PART, IF ANY, THE LEGOS REPLICA PLAYED IN MORSS' INSURRECTIONIST ACTIVITIES. "THIS IS THE FACE OF THE MODERN INSURRECTIONIST," WRAY SAID, "AND THE FBI WILL DO EVERYTHING IN ITS POWER TO PROTECT AMERICA AND ITS CITIZENS FROM THEIR EVIL ACTIONS." FBI AGENTS CONFISCATED THE LEGOS CAPITOL REPLICA FOR FURTHER FORENSIC EXAMINATION.

Reactions: DonT and TimBob

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
FBI AGENTS ARRESTED ROBERT MORSS OF PENNSYLVANIA ON JUNE 11 FOR HIS PARTICIPATION IN THE JANUARY 6 US CAPITOL INSURRECTION. DURING THE ARREST, AGENTS DISCOVERED MORSS HAD A COMPLETE LEGOS REPLICA OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING IN HIS HOUSE. FBI DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER WRAY WAS UNABLE TO EXPLAIN WHAT PART, IF ANY, THE LEGOS REPLICA PLAYED IN MORSS' INSURRECTIONIST ACTIVITIES. "THIS IS THE FACE OF THE MODERN INSURRECTIONIST," WRAY SAID, "AND THE FBI WILL DO EVERYTHING IN ITS POWER TO PROTECT AMERICA AND ITS CITIZENS FROM THEIR EVIL ACTIONS." FBI AGENTS CONFISCATED THE LEGOS CAPITOL REPLICA FOR FURTHER FORENSIC EXAMINATION.
View attachment 18899
My 13 year old grandson is now patiently awaiting the arrival of the FBI Gestapo.

Reactions: TimBob

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,493 Posts
View attachment 18899

Actually, a pretty scary movie. It reminded me of 1984.

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,681 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE HIS DOOR-TO-DOOR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE CAMPAIGN MORE ACCEPTABLE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, PRESIDENT BIDEN WILL REPLACE DR. FAUCI AS THE PUBLIC FACE OF THE CAMPAIGN WITH TELEVISION PERSONALITY OPRAH WINFREY. BIDEN SAID, "EVERYBODY TRUSTS AND LOVES MY PAL OPRAH. WE'VE ALREADY FOOLED A LOT OF PEOPLE INTO GETTING THE FIRST TWO SHOTS. NOW WITH OPRAH ON THE TEAM, EVERYBODY WILL TAKE ALL THE SHOTS WE TELL THEM TO TAKE. AND NO QUESTIONS ASKED!"

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
FBI-Lego-Squad.jpg

·
Registered
14,952 Posts

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,681 Posts

·
Registered
14,952 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
230908_5_.jpg

Reactions: DonT

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,086 Posts

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
The USA made New Ballance shoes have been hard to find locally for the last several years around here.
I’ve been in 3 different ITP stores in the last week and only found “Made in Vietnam” for all New Balance styles. I did not see any of the specifically enumerated USA styles on display.

2761 - 2780 of 2798 Posts