Georgiapacking.org banner

2381 - 2400 of 2468 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,678 Posts
Pay special attention from where the abusive relationships can arise 2nd post above.

Nemo

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,661 Posts

Reactions: Phil1979

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,661 Posts

Reactions: mountainman444

·
Custom User Title
1,973 Posts
The unbiased, balanced Chris Wallace says Biden's inauguration speech was the best ever! Imagine that!
Oh! FoxNews! Right.
I remember those people at the time Ron Paul was running for president, reporting the results during the primaries. It was like they had number 1, 2, 4, 5 ....
Always skipping number number 3 (or 2), which coincidentally was R.P.
Bill O'Reilly or Krauthammer were not different.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,318 Posts
Oh! FoxNews! Right.
I remember those people at the time Ron Paul was running for president, reporting the results during the primaries. It was like they had number 1, 2, 4, 5 ....
Always skipping number number 3 (or 2), which coincidentally was R.P.
Bill O'Reilly or Krauthammer were not different.
Yessir. In 2016, when the first Hispanic American, Ted Cruz, whom I supported, won the Iowa Caucus, with Trump winning 2nd I believe, I told my son that if not T Cruz, then Trump. No one else would I support. That was based in no small part to the writing on the wall by C Wallace's gushing and quivering over how M Rubio came in third! The establishment RINO was after all a Hispanic and had a wonderful looking Hispanic family I am paraphrasing but am fairly accurate when I state that he said "wouldn't it be wonderful to put up a such a wonderful looking Hispanic family for the Republican nominee". He came in third! Ted Cruz, a Hispanic, came in 1st!. It is all a set up and even some folks here don't get it!

2381 - 2400 of 2468 Posts