Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I decided to start a new thread as the other was pertaining to our 6-16 shoot and way too dang long.

I may be going to the shooting range in Cumming this Saturday morningish. Anybody want to go?

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
The wife's got me playing tennis Sat morning, but might be able to go in the early afternoon.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
It should work for me..... I think. Soooooo.

What time?

When do they open? I know it's 1:00 pm on Sunday and I'm pretty sure it's 11:00am during the week, but I don't know about Saturday.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
14,158 Posts
HHmmmmm I don't have to pick up my daughter in Adairsville until 11:30. If my wife gives me the OK I could be at Bullseye at 9:00 and shoot until 10:00.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good to me. I have an out of town buddy coming in the afternoon so morning would work out for me as well

Lets plan on 9 am this Saturday at bullseye in cumming?

Sound good Adam5, Macktee? Anybody else is always welcome just come on.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
While the IDPA match sounds like fun, I think I'll be at Bullseye instead.

CYA @ ninish in the aye emm...!

·
Atlanta Overwatch
14,158 Posts
I think they do.

I'll be there at 9:00 with my new M&P. I'm also bringing my PPK/S along and maybe my AR.

Since I'll only have an hour I'm leaving the rest at home unless there's anything that someone wants to try out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.