Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I decided to start a new thread as the other was pertaining to our 6-16 shoot and way too dang long.

I may be going to the shooting range in Cumming this Saturday morningish. Anybody want to go?

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
The wife's got me playing tennis Sat morning, but might be able to go in the early afternoon.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
It should work for me..... I think. Soooooo.

What time?

When do they open? I know it's 1:00 pm on Sunday and I'm pretty sure it's 11:00am during the week, but I don't know about Saturday.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,863 Posts
HHmmmmm I don't have to pick up my daughter in Adairsville until 11:30. If my wife gives me the OK I could be at Bullseye at 9:00 and shoot until 10:00.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good to me. I have an out of town buddy coming in the afternoon so morning would work out for me as well

Lets plan on 9 am this Saturday at bullseye in cumming?

Sound good Adam5, Macktee? Anybody else is always welcome just come on.

·
Registered
588 Posts
The IDPA match in Carrollton is on that day. You guys should come on down. I'll be out of town, but there are plenty of others from this site that are always there.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
While the IDPA match sounds like fun, I think I'll be at Bullseye instead.

CYA @ ninish in the aye emm...!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I *may* be able to go.... I'll find out tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cool!! Hopefully some more people can make it. More people means more toys. Hopefully you can make it Ramm and who ever else.

Does Bullseye in cumming allow shotguns?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,863 Posts
I think they do.

I'll be there at 9:00 with my new M&P. I'm also bringing my PPK/S along and maybe my AR.

Since I'll only have an hour I'm leaving the rest at home unless there's anything that someone wants to try out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts