Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Senior Mumbler
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moved this here from the CT Shooting thread at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79435

This thread is not to disrespect those that lost their lives, which is tragic and a great loss. This thread is to discuss some of the conspiracies and try to keep it out of the CT Shooting thread for those that don't want indulge in such.

------

Picture from facebook:

posting at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....157105189411.116083.634039411&type=1&theater

Malum Prohibitum said:
Just because CNN screwed up the footnote, assuming it is even true, does not make it a White House conspiracy . . .
The video with phelps/sexton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... grs8#t=96s

Now a connection to the Giffords shooting
There's also this

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Robbie Parker and the blonde teacher seem to be crying with no tears, and then the blond teacher even fake wipes a tear away, even though none is there, same with Obama and his fake crying. I just don't get why they would feel the need to do that. Its very strange.

I know there is an emotional point when you simply cannot cry anymore (I've been there myself), but when you can't cry anymore, all the other symptoms go away as well, so why fake it just for the camera? Weird.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I think you guys are trying to catch red herrings.

Instead of appearing to be fringe conspiracy theorists why don't we spend the time combing the bowels of the internet to recruit new members to GAO, NRA, SAF and GCO.

Or getting people to write/call/email their representatives.

Or trying to raise money for the organizations listed above.

Or sharing easily proven pro gun statistics and talking points.

Or writing letters to your local papers and calling your local radio stations.

There are far more beneficial things we could be doing than this.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
dcannon1 said:
I think you guys are trying to catch red herrings.

Instead of appearing to be fringe conspiracy theorists why don't we spend the time combing the bowels of the internet to recruit new members to GAO, NRA, SAF and GCO.

Or getting people to write/call/email their representatives.

Or trying to raise money for the organizations listed above.

Or sharing easily proven pro gun statistics and talking points.

Or writing letters to your local papers and calling your local radio stations.

There are far more beneficial things we could be doing than this.
Or telling People what to do in their free time.

Or starting sentences with conjunctions.

:lol:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
The CIA has been dealing in mind control for decades. It wouldn't be far-fetched to orchestrate a false flag op like this. Oddly enough, this is exactly what they needed.

They have wanted to ban guns for a long time. Now they have a crisis they can use to their advantage and the dumb masses just eat it up.

·
Swollen Member
11,978 Posts

·
Proud GCO member.
8,454 Posts
AV8R said:
The CIA has been dealing in mind control for decades. It wouldn't be far-fetched to orchestrate a false flag op like this. Oddly enough, this is exactly what they needed.

They have wanted to ban guns for a long time. Now they have a crisis they can use to their advantage and the dumb masses just eat it up.
Wag. The. Dog.

·
Registered
857 Posts
This was posted on sigforum by a guy in CT. Take it for what it's worth:

I live not far from there and have friends in the area. following some discussions ( I've seen reports and live TV that conflict--saying this nicely) they did a bit of leg work and now they have doubts.

we are trying to get copies of the police scanner chatter before and during. seems they were mobilized at 9.23 when the call came for help at 9.30. hundreds of vehicles on site before the call. but never any ambulances. one parked 500 feet away. seems that fema L-366 was running a 'test drill' in that exact area at that exact time for that exact reason.
perhaps the drill got too real; kinda like Fast & Furious. many children who never had their photos in any year books but were there that day...we can not locate one of the 'dead' teachers name in the school employment roster from last fall; we were told to ask again in 6 months for updated info.

·
Premium Member
10,887 Posts
Anderson Cooper appeared to be an outraged 12 year old school girl when he discussed these "crazy lunatic" conspiracy theorists. he had a segment attacking a Florida Professor who was questioning the reports about the Newton Massacre. You could almost see Cooper saying "Talk to the hand Professor!" [-(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 84ZcFgxM3k

I am not about to say there was a massive government cover up - but I will go out on a limb here and say the events were not reported accurately.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will say that I think there are people in this world that would take advantage of a tragedy to further their agenda. I will further say there are people that would create the tragedy if they could so they could further an agenda. There are evil people out there. I'm not yet ready to say such tragedies have already been created for such purpose, but I'm not ready to say they haven't either.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
There are crazy people on the inside, as there are crazy people on the outside, just saying...

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Conspiracy or not, it's definately a smear campain by Cooper and CNN against certain doubters out there. Here he is, here's his picture, here's where he works. He refused an interview, but we're sending a reporter in anyway.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts