San Francisco Proposes New Gun Control Measures

Discussion in 'In the News' started by jgullock, May 17, 2007.

1. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

I'm soooo glad I no longer live in Commiefornia...

The story from http://cbs5.com/local/local_story_136215501.html

And a quote from 45superman at http://armedandsafe.blogspot.com/

:D

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

What are you complaining about? All he is asking for is "common sense gun control."

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

They'll just steal the entire box. Then break it open later.

4. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Common sense gun control is two hands not laws.

MP I tought you have posted before that the trouble with common sense is that it is not that common anymore.

5. AV8R

AV8R Banned

People believed the world was flat, too. :roll:

You know, they should ban all guns and weapons in SF. When the SHTF after the ban then we can all point to them and say, "SEE? Do you f^@$ing SEE what happens when you ban firearms?!"

:evil:

6. Taurus

Taurus New Member

They did ban all firearms for years, finally turned it over last year in court...Not sure of any new stats since that law got turned over though...It's just the left coast anti's trying to hang onto more control by their teeth...

7. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

The crowd of supporters immediately broke into cheer of "SIEG HEIL HERR HARRIS"

I damn well bet the person that does it at my home won't do it to anyone elses. :shoot:

8. Foul

Foul New Member

Oh, my Brotha! Testify!!

9. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

it'll be interesting....

to see what happens when San Francisco has another cataclysmic earthquake a la 1906. New Orleans style chaos/looting/crime on the west coast anyone? That reality check is gonna hurt.

I still remember riding through LA after the riots. For blocks on end it looked like a damn war zone, nothing but burned out rubble. Then all of a sudden you'd see a little grocery store intact. The owners had been up on the roof with Rifles and Shotguns during the riots.

10. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

http://www.claytoncramer.com/weblog/200 ... 7286863156

11. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Those people live in their own little world, completely outta touch with reality.

I loved this, "... city leaders believe any gun crackdown makes the city safer. ..."

[​IMG]

12. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

you would think that abankrupt city in a bankrupt state would have better things to spend the taxpayers money on than defending law suits from the NRA and the 2ND AM. foundation over unconstitutional city ordinances :screwy:

13. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

:rotfl2: GO'N 'N TESTIFY!

14. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

If San Fran slide off into the Pacific, I don't believe I'd shed a tear... I would say all of Kalifornia, but I hear there are some pockets of good farmers and good ole' conservative people that are stuck out there behind enemy lines.... Stay strong behind enemy lines, my brothers!

15. ARMT Guy

ARMT Guy Ordinary Average Guy

For as big a city as SF is, this right here just floors me. :shock: :screwy:

But then again, we're talking about the PRC here... :roll: :shakehead:

16. commodore_dude

commodore_dude Active Member

Yeah, if just the counties touching the Pacific slid off, all the conservatives would be beachfront and I'd go snap up some property :righton: