Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vaughan said Alfaro beat her after she politely asked him to put out a cigar he was smoking at the pool.

'He said, 'Are you seriously going to try and square me up on this,' Vaughan said. 'I said, 'yeah, can you put that out, there are kids and it's against the rules. Some have asthma and things like that.'

Vaughan claims Alfaro also made racial slurs.

Vaughan said Alfaro threw her to the ground and repeatedly punched her on the head, neck, and chest
Alfaro was expected to post bond Monday night

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I posted this one because the guy is obviously an out of control maniac, but he was trusted with a gun in places where non-police are not trusted by law. In other words, I might run into him, unarmed, while he has a gun.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Even if she had used a "racial slur" that is not reason to physically assault her! I was raised that under no circumstance should a man ever hit a woman.

Maybe that's why I keep begging my ex to get a sex change.... :-k

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
M249 said:
I think she's saying the officer made the racial slurs, but I may be getting my Vaughns and Alfaros confused.
You right, my bust, I guess I was just trying to find some sort of reasoning for his actions... Not that a racial slur would qualify...

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Would this kind of be like the article with the cop and family road rage incident?

Different situations but man sounds like bad apples to me. People are just standing up for themselves. If all accounts are correct and details are correct in the statements.

Road rage and pulling a gun on a man and family while driving.

Beating on a woman cause she asks you to put out a cigar in an area already off limits to smoking......... She resisted and got beat for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts