Said on MSNBC: Obama needs an "Oklahoma City" to reconnect

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by AV8R, Nov 6, 2010.

1. AV8R

AV8R Banned

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-penn-sa ... th-voters/
    Watch the video.

2. CR2008

CR2008 New Member

Remember when alot of these fools said "never waste a good crisis?" These bums are the Joseph Gerbils of our time... they are expert propagandist. And you notice how when elections are at hand there is always a "terror threat?" IMHO, this government, even like some 3rd world nations, will use FEAR to distract the public and they got their usefull idiots in the mainstream media to do the dirty work.

3. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

4. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Medal of Honor, Medal of Freedom... I don't really expect him to know the difference.

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

That is completely unreal. Imagine if Bush had joked around before the first time he mentioned 9/11. Unbelievable.

6. EJR914

I agree. Joseph Goebbels would indeed be proud of America. After all, he learned it all from Woodrow Wilson.

Fear is indeed a powerful tool. Also, agent provocateurs are everywhere. Andreas Carl Strassmeier, FBI provocateur. OKC.

7. EJR914

Another Obama loving media guy over at CNN this time thinks Obama needs a OKC moment to win a second term. Much like a Bush 9/11 moment. He says Obama needs some luck, yeah because the OKC bombing was so lucky for president Clinton. Forget those that died. :screwy:

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/politics/artic ... z17YEJkn90

I love how they say they hope another terrorist attack doesn't happen, but they think that's one of the ways that presidents had a revival in the past. I'm sure if one did happen, these liberals would be over-joyed that they get to have Obama for another 4 years.

If one does happen, you can bet it will either be another Muslim or one of these "Right-winged terrorist" types. Of course, the Fibbies won't have anything to do with it, just like back in OKC. Those agent provocateurs can be a real help when you're in a tight squeeze. Ohh they were real explosives we were giving him? We thought those ones were fake. :oops:

8. BG_Atl

BG_Atl Active Member

All I can say to Mark Penn is..... let's not give anyone any ideas... :shock: