Georgia Packing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for firearm owners, per HR 130. If Sheila Jackson Lee get her way. Might want to send and email or 3.

From email I received, sent by FPC.

Nemo

[firearmspolicy.org]
Get ready for a doozy, courtesy of everyone's favorite anti-gun representative - Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX).

This tyrant just proposed a bill that would mandate "safe storage" of your guns and bring the cops to your door to verify compliance.

HR 130 would encourage outrageous levels of false and frivolous reporting against you for doing nothing more than protecting your family.

Unfortunately, this legislation is so new that there's currently no full bill text. Which means Jackson Lee could be beefing up HR 130 as we speak.

TAKE ACTION!

One can only envision what sort of penalties this tyrant would like to impose on you for exercising your rights.

A misdemeanor the first time? A felony the second, followed by lifetime gun prohibition? It's not outside the realm of possibility.

That's why it's important that all gun owners contact Rep. Jackson Lee and DEMAND that she withdraw HR 130 IMMEDIATELY.

Please do so now by clicking FPC's Take Action link. Tell her to shelve her awful bill or face the consequences.

TAKE ACTION!

Then please forward this patriot message to your friends & family, and post about HR 130 on your social media accounts.

The Tech Tyrants just shut down Parler last night and are engaging in a chilling campaign to censor messages just like this.

So don't delay. Take action and help spread the word about this vile legislation NOW!

Stay Free,

Firearms Policy Coalition

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
As long as the HOA doesn’t get too ruffled about where the feds tell me to put my safe, I won’t lose too much sleep over it. :rotfl:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
But while they look at the safe, they look at everything else in your house. But what the hey, you have nothing to hide, forget the 4A.

Nemo

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Custom User Title
1,982 Posts
this legislation is so new that there's currently no full bill text
They can just copy and paste the text they use in Italy.
Carabinieri pay a visit to my brother's house, at least once a year to check on his storage and of course they don't call in advance.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
You already have to waive your right to privacy with regards to medical records to get a carry permit in Washington State. The lever of "You have to give up all your other rights to exercise your 2A rights" is an old play in the anti-gun playbook. Welcome to Dystopia, Nobody has Cookies.

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,663 Posts
Sure. I'll send an email to my rep, Lucy McBath, and one to each of my senators, Ossoff and Warnock. That'll do it. :neutral:

·
PITA
220 Posts
Sure. I'll send an email to my rep, Lucy McBath, and one to each of my senators, Ossoff and Warnock. That'll do it. :neutral:
Yep. With the democrat mindset (a severe mental disease), that would just encourage tOssoff and Warlord to support this abomination.

The purpose of modern democrats (intentionally not capitalized) is never to better this country, but rather to undo real progress from good things, and destroy everything that any conservative ever did. Democrats can go eff themselves. All of them. I utterly despise them.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then do more. Get Georgia Carry expanding membership, start a Gun Lobby Day thing. Got to the Gold Dome and meet with state legislators. Meet with all the DC ones when they are back in Ga. Let them know they face resistance on the idea.

Or just do nothing and watch it all go away.

Nemo

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,017 Posts
If I put all my guns in one spot, my gun safe, my house will tip over.
Just like Guam might.

·
Registered
297 Posts
And this is how they will start, with television ads. Saw this one about 4am on CNN and MSNBC. From Brady and the AD council

https://www.endfamilyfire.org/
If you read the page you will see how they will come for your guns thru community awareness. and red flag laws.

https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2021/01/14/gabby-giffords-hollywood-gun-control/

Also an episode of NCIS last night had an episode about "Ghost Guns" and delved into the evils of what they stand for. However I am providing a summation, would post a link but hasn't been put up for that yet. Althought NCIS los angles evidently had a show titled Ghost guns.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And all of that won't work sufficiently. So society must move on to Sheila Jackson Lee's proposed limits on guns overall.

And when they don't work ban guns as well as anything more dangerous as semi-sharp stick.

Nemo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts