Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a S&W M38 no dash bodyguard. Its in good shape and actually better but has gold trigger, hammer and cylinder release. Some may see that as a plus but felt need to disclose. Also missing one sideplate screw that I lost while checking to make sure everything was good once this came out of storage. I just want to be completely honest. Normally will be FTF within 60 miles of Americus but this weekend we will be heading to the Dahlonega area Sat and coming home Monday if anyone would like to meet. $300 firm but open to trades. Pics available cant get to load. thank you

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
5 posts? Selling?

The Rules wrote:
2.1 - Minimum Requirement for Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Before being allowed to originate an advertisement or buy/sell/trade topic on the forum, Buyer/Seller/Trader must have at least 50 quality posts (quality means constructive posts, not posts which have only a simple emoticon, "+1" or other easy to post responses) OR been a member for 3 months. If you do not meet either requirement, the topic will deleted and you will be notified. If your post count is found to be made up of non-quality posts, the 3 month minimum will be imposed.
Rules, we got'em.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,865 Posts
Puffyfish said:
5 posts? Selling?

The Rules wrote:
2.1 - Minimum Requirement for Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Before being allowed to originate an advertisement or buy/sell/trade topic on the forum, Buyer/Seller/Trader must have at least 50 quality posts (quality means constructive posts, not posts which have only a simple emoticon, "+1" or other easy to post responses) OR been a member for 3 months. If you do not meet either requirement, the topic will deleted and you will be notified. If your post count is found to be made up of non-quality posts, the 3 month minimum will be imposed.
Rules, we got'em.
He meets the requirements by meeting the three month minimum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I promise I want to no way break any rules. I come and read often guess I should become more involved.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Adam5 said:
Puffyfish said:
5 posts? Selling?

The Rules wrote:
Rules, we got'em.
He meets the requirements by meeting the three month minimum.
My bad. :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts