S&W M&P9

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Adam5, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I just back from American Classic Marksman. I was tryind to decide between getting a M&P9 or a S&W 910S (full size steel frame). The 910 felt cluncky in my hand, shot way low and had a God awful trigger. The M&P felt like a natural extension of my hand, shot exactly to the point of aim from the first shot to the last, and felt way better than my G17. In th enext day or two I'll be ordering a new M&P 9 to call my own. :righton:

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nice! Something else to try out at the next meet. :lol:

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

It will be there. :D

4. Dan H

Dan H New Member

a new gun every two weeks! I like your style Adam!

5. Sharky

Sharky New Member

And he seems to have alot of time to go to the range as well!

Whatever you do for a living, I want to know how to do it for a living as well!

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

American Classic Marksman is 5 minutes from my office. I couldn't think of anything better to do durring my lunch hour, so....... :twisted:

I normally shoot on sunday afternoons while my wife writes her weekly papers for school. After selling my Glock tonight I'll have to come a little out of pocket for the M&P, but not too much. Budsgunshop.com has the 4.25" M&P for $440 with 2 mags, or the 4.25" M&P carry kit for $488 with 3 mags, Blade Tech holster, and mag holder. I think that I'll get the carry kit. Plus S&W is running a special to get 2 free mags by mail if you buy a M&P or Sigma.

Edited since I can't spell or type today.

7. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Sweeeeeeeet.........

8. tace

tace New Member

Maybe you should check into the Steyr M1 like the one I have. You can get it cheaper than the M&P from CDNN. According to the guys at Steyr forums who have both, they are very similar, yet the Steyr one supposed to be better.

Wish you tried mine out at the shoot. :)

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nice. Now Ramm has got to get on planning that bad boy. :righton:

10. Macktee

Macktee New Member

It's not what he does, it's what his wife does. And, she gives him money to buy guns!

Somehow though, he manages to live with the shame of being a "kept man".

Da lucky bastid!!!

11. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Now if I can just convince her that it would be a good idea for me to be a stay at home dad when we have a baby in a year or so..........

The last two guns that I bought, I had to sell something to get.