S&W M&P-9 *** SPF ***

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Adam5, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I’m selling my Smith & Wesson M&P-9. It’s the full size model with plenty of accessories to go with it. The gun has approx 800-900 rounds through it and has been 100% flawless. The test fire date from S&W is 2/27/07, and I bought it new in late June. The serial number is MPN*****. It has been very well maintained (my wife says that I’m too anal about cleaning guns the same day I use them). The pics don’t do it justice. It’s in new condition. I would like to sell to fund another purchase

Included with the pistol are 5 factory 17 rounds mags, S&W/Blade Tech Kydex OWB holster, Blade Tech double mag holder, Custom Southern Holsters leather IWB holster (w/sealed bottom and thumb break), all 3 back straps, all original paperwork (including lock), and factory box. I also have matching S&W range bag that I might be able to throw in.

I’m asking $550 cash FTF in metro Atlanta.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

That sounds like an awesome package. Great price too. I am sure you won't have any trouble unloading it. I have always wanted to shoot the M&P. I have read/heard great things.

Too bad you don't want to trade for a G22. LOL.

3. Claire

Claire New Member

I just bought a CZ75 - but If you posted this a week ago - I would have had a tough decision

that is a nice package for anyone wanting a 9mm :)

4. Timmy

Timmy Member

Wow! you absolutely shouldn't have any problem selling that. I have a S&W 40. Cal compact that I use as my CCW. Great gun! It took a bit to get used to the shorter barrel but very dependable gun. Highly recommend it!

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS AND TRANSFER ***