Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep just a classic S&W 5906 here!

I bought this off a coworker, I was even with him when he bought it from Adventure Outdoors. It is a police trade in but looks to have been carried more than it was shot. Barrel still looks almost new. There are some scratches on the original grips and some minor wear marks as you would expect for a police trade, but i would say it is in 90% overall condition with extremely smooth slide and fantastic double action trigger, actually one of the best I have felt. This is the regular DA/SA version with decocker/safety and the much nicer looking Novak low profile sights. The magazine disconnect has been removed (like it should be).:righton:

Comes with 1x S&W 15rd Magazine and both the original S&W grips (shown) and also a new set of Hogue grips that are very popular on this gun. I hate to sell it but I never shoot it anymore :( It was running like a top last time I shot it, never had any issues with it.

Really want to partial trade for glocks, (I can add $$ for the right trade)
Some other things I am interested in: maybe some brass 5.56 ammo, Styer M9, Kahr CM9, Yugo PAP pistol, Troy Alpha rails, .308 lee enfields, aimpoint sights, streamlight TLR-1/1s/HL lights, etc etc..... No shotguns, bows, or BP though

I will sell for $375 cash also....located in Marietta, acworth, or woodstock. Buyer must fill out a simple bill of sale (and I will provide one for you also), the same one that everyone uses that can be found online.

Thanks

·
Sentient Member
1,820 Posts
You too can be a cop from a 90's movie!

But seriously, it's a cool gun. I always thought these had a good look about them. GLWS

·
Registered
570 Posts
A very nice gun that is not made anymore. 3 years ago when I lived in Rome, it would have been mine.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Ah...man if only this was a 5906TSW...I'd be offering ANYTHING from my WALLET or SAFE. Good luck with sale or trade, but you won't need it, these are FINE FIREARMS all the way around!

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts