Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fake news from Hillary and CIA is Russia Put Trump in.

Globalist Fake News.

How about Hilary and George Soros?

They should all be life in prison in a super max prison, but I know why they are not, but...

I'm serious if you have not woken TF up all the way by now from all these leaks, wth is the matter? Haha

We know this is probably HuffPo BS drivel that will never happen, but if it did, 2A? Or what?

Globalist stealing back an election with CIA fake news?

At 10:45 p.m. Friday evening, the Washington Post broke an explosive story alleging that Russians had interfered with the 2016 presidential election in order to assist Donald Trump in a victory over democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. The story reveals that a CIA assessment detailing this conclusion had been presented to President Obama and top congressional leaders last week.
https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_584be136e4b0151082221b9c/amp

So... now this is out there.

The last president to go against the CIA and Team 141 didn't live to tell about it. JFK.

God bless President Elect Trump, please put your Holy Shield of protection around him.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Esterhouse can I get a ruling on this? With the praise to kek, is it good? You know I'm based, but its this how we get some kek power too? Lulz

Attachments

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All praise Kek

Attachments

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Let me see if I get this straight: Russian "interference" consisted of releasing totally accurate and truthful internal documents showing the activities and thoughts of the Democrat party? I can see how the truth would be a problem for certain Democrats.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Let me see if I get this straight: Russian "interference" consisted of releasing totally accurate and truthful internal documents showing the activities and thoughts of the Democrat party? I can see how the truth would be a problem for certain Democrats.
Yes, Truth is a problem along with hypocrisy, as I remember the current POTUS sent some of his former campaign staff to Israel to advise Bibi's opponent, and what about POTUS urging Brits to vote against Brexit.

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
Remember Oct, 2014 when the White House and Exec Office and State Dept were hacked ?
Look it up, along with O's response.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Esterhouse can I get a ruling on this? With the praise to kek, is it good? You know I'm based, but its this how we get some kek power too? Lulz
Go easy on the red pills and everything will turn out fine. :righton:

·
American
3,289 Posts
:rotfl:

Fortunately, in this reality, the Courts have no possible way to "install" anyone in any office.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahhahaha, my thoughts exactly LOL

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:rotfl:

Fortunately, in this reality, the Courts have no possible way to "install" anyone in any office.
I thought HuffPo is dumb and wrong as they often are, but still, the fact this is "major news" thats being talked about on Fox News LOL

Well anyway, its good for a fun laugh anyway.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
If you actually believe the Russians had anything to do with the US election, please post "I believe the Russians had anything to do with the US election" or PM me something similar so I can put you on my ignore list.

Please.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you actually believe the Russians had anything to do with the US election, please post "I believe the Russians had anything to do with the US election" or PM me something similar so I can put you on my ignore list.

Please.
Its Fake News.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

What he said.

NSFW

·
PawPaw x 3
8,765 Posts
"While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named"

"The position of the ODNI, which oversees the 17 agency-strong U.S. intelligence community, could give Trump fresh ammunition to dispute the CIA assessment"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E?il=0

1 - 20 of 70 Posts