Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Romans 10:13
Joined
·
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are a certifiable H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E :!:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,861 Posts
I"m sure it was a publicity stunt that is an anti-war statement.

There's probably some Palestinian kid putting her picture up as a poster in his bedroom....but then again maybe not.
 

·
Romans 10:13
Joined
·
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pro2am said:
I"m sure it was a publicity stunt that is an anti-war statement.

There's probably some Palestinian kid putting her picture up as a poster in his bedroom....but then again maybe not.
I didn't take it as an anti-war stunt. This woman does nothing but spew out her hatred for guns and yet has the audacity to insist that her bodyguards carry to protect her and her children? Hypocrite. Plain and simple. That's the way I see it anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
It is some kind of anti-war/anti-gun thing. The kid was dressed in a costume. It was fatigues and an ammo belt (fake of course).

"It's fascinating to me that an image of a child dressed up as a soldier evokes so much attention yet the real soldiers - their deaths - their wounded bodies doesn't seem to faze most or make news"
There is a difference between a grown man or woman deciding of his/her own free will to defend the nation and child soldiers. She's a dumb one. Pay no mind to her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,861 Posts
Maybe someone will call out the child services against her. Nothing like pictoral evidence. Kind of like when the freak....sorry....Michael Jackson held his baby over a balcony.
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
The question no one has asked yet...

Who was desperate enough to bork Rosie?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,798 Posts
gsusnake said:
The question no one has asked yet...

Who was desperate enough to bork Rosie?
I thought she adopted. I just figured no amount of alcohol or money could make a man do that with her.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,460 Posts
Rammstein said:
gsusnake said:
The question no one has asked yet...

Who was desperate enough to bork Rosie?
I thought she adopted. I just figured no amount of alcohol or money could make a man do that with her.
There is also artificial insimination... however I think the same would apply to the technician.
 

·
Romans 10:13
Joined
·
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bork? Thats a new one on me. Yeah, I know gunny... Dwight D Eisenhower.
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
:censored: ? Thats a new one on me. Yeah, I know gunny... Dwight D Eisenhower.
I got told in no uncertain terms that I can't use :censored: -letter words, so I'm not using them any more.

Except :censored: . And :censored: . I like them too :censored: much.

:lol:
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
*sigh*

But those are in the Bible!

:censored: it to :censored: .
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top