Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Lawyer and Gun Activist
30,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently groups of offended people have been complaining to A&W root beer that their male bear mascot does not have any pants.

I cannot understand their reasoning.

Are the complainers feminists that think that the dude-bear is sexually harassing people and exposing himself as a matter of public indecency?

Or are the whiners a bunch of right wing religious people that say nobody should be going around in public without pants-- even cartoon characters? 'Cuz next thing you know the furries will start molesting people and your society will degrade into Sodom and Gomorrah?

Cartoon Organism Mammal Gesture Finger

30,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Note that in related news M&Ms gave up on their campaign to turn their little candy mascots queer and trans, so now they've just eliminated them entirely rather than allowing the candies to be perceived as binary cisgender
(and therefore discriminatory, violating the company's commitment to diversity equity and perversion. Oops, I mean "inclusion.")

• Haha
Reactions: Schweisshund

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Honestly I never even knew they had a mascot and have never eaten at one of their restaurants.

I think what it all comes down to is you have a miserable person that finds their battle so they feel important at least for 15 minutes.

Whether that be a pantsless bear or a statue

· NRA Certified Instructor
7,007 Posts
If that is a problem then they should take a look at Minnie Mouse. She doesn't have any lower covering either. I always thought it was strange that Mickey Mouse did not have a shirt and Minnie mouse did not have bottoms. It's like they took one outfit and divided it between them.

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,668 Posts
Note that in related news M&Ms gave up on their campaign to turn their little candy mascots queer and trans
Perchance my email to them advising I shall purchase M&M no more forever if they did that had some effect.

Nemo

Reactions: gunsmoker

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,668 Posts
What about the tranny ones? Chocolate identifying as caramel? Fruit Loop identifying as normal?

Nemo

Reactions: Schweisshund

· Registered
11,872 Posts
I didn't realize candy could have a sexual preference.
I didn’t either. I learn something new everyday. The “woke” crowd continues to enlighten me by teaching me stuff I never knew I needed to know.

When I was learning German, I always wondered why nouns had a gender ??? Die, Das, Der??

30,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smile Hairstyle Facial expression Sky Organ

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,668 Posts
Yeah but Yogi has a hat too. Boo Boo has a bow tie.

If you are a star, you got to be propely attired.

Nemo

Vertebrate Cartoon Gesture Art Fun

Vertebrate Cartoon Mammal Gesture Happy

30,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Winnie the Pooh not only has no pants,
but his shirt is like a halter top --exposing his midriff!
Does he think he's Shakira or something?
Smile Vertebrate Cartoon Toy Mammal

Chin Smile Muscle Stomach Human body

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,668 Posts
Hey, why did you crop the pic so short?

Nemo

30,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A decent bear will wear pants.

Like this all-American hero Smokey Bear,
since 1958 wearing his dungarees to do the important work in fighting wildfires.

Art Font Drawing Illustration Painting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts