Rolleyes

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

http://www.gunguys.com/?p=2444

2. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

I forgot for a minute why I didn't go there, jackasses.

3. Ashe

Ashe Active Member

Wow. I've never seen so much concentrated BS in one place.

I notice they do not allow comments for their articles. I wonder why?
    Could it be that they realize that almost everything they post is just crap and they don't want people pointing that fact out?

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

If they did allow comments, I'd ask why they are allowed to write what they wrote with anything other than a feather pen. After all, computers didn't exist at that time, either.

5. M249

M249 New Member

Congratulations, Gunguys! Here's your award.

[​IMG]

6. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Thanks MP. I really needed that!!!

What an idiot! What a stupid article. What a waste of a couple of minutes of my time. What an idiot I am for reading other articles on the same site! #-o

Thanks whole bunches there MP. I'll try to do something equally nice for you someday... :bat:

7. fallison

fallison Guest

Is that site run by the Brady bunch? Should be sued for false advertising, calling it the GunGuys.

8. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

I hate this crap. Saying that local governments can regulate guns because there weren't any local governments back 200 years ago is complete idiocy. Not only were there local governments back 200 years ago (cities, mayors, townships, sheriffs, counties, etc weren't invented yesterday) but a local government body that stripped away any other amendments in the bill of rights would be faced with a lawsuit before the ink dried on the new law.