Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/0 ... bbery.html

A pizza deliveryman who shot two would-be robbers to death in east Charlotte said Tuesday that he didn’t draw his concealed pistol until the last possible second, when he thought he would be killed.

Throughout the robbery attempt, as the men hit and pistol-whipped him inside a cooler at an east Charlotte Pizza Hut, the driver said he kept his right elbow pinned tightly against his body â€" holding a Glock 22 under his shirt and out of view. .............

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
No linky...

Well let me guess

Man lives and then loses job.....Of course that's better than ...Man dies and loses job.

Edit: Linky
The two men killed â€" Gregory James Hardy and Dauntrae Wallace â€" were both 21-year-old convicted felons, one on probation and one awaiting trial on unrelated charges.

Police were searching Tuesday night for a third suspect who fled the attempted robbery and was possibly wounded.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
The sad things is that this poor guys job is over... probably.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
ERJ914 said:
The sad things is that this poor guys job is over... probably.
Yeah but he is alive.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,516 Posts
No charges have been filed against the deliveryman.

He asked that his name not be used out of fear for his and his family’s safety. Officials confirmed that the 57-year-old had worked as a jail detention officer and a sheriff’s deputy for about six years, leaving in 2004.
Big win for the old guy. :righton:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
He asked that his name not be used out of fear for his and his family’s safety.
That's the only sad part of the story. This man works two hard jobs to support his family and now has to live in fear of retaliation from a bunch of urban terrorists.

“It’s hard-earned money, and they think they can just take it?â€
Yes, they do. They have no concept of right and wrong, they only understand force and fear. And this HERO showed the rest of the urban terrorists a reason to be afraid next time they think of robbing a pizza delivery driver.

I worked in pizza delivery for a few years. ALWAYS had a .45 handy. As well as a 12 gage shotgun. My managers always knew I carried. They didn't like it but never took any action. In fact there were plenty of times I would ride along with other drivers on their deliveries.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts