Robbery in henry county

Discussion in 'In the News' started by gunsmoke50, Jul 26, 2006.

1. gunsmoke50

gunsmoke50 New Member

Is this cold are what a robbery in Henry county in which 11alive reported that a suspects came in the convenience store armed and shot the store clerk in the face.The clerk was taken to Atlanta Medical Center and is now in stable condition.Guys I'm using my own word about this story so please be O.k with that.Here is a link to the story www.11alive.com it happen yesterday. I think in some places as a employee you should have the right to carry this is a story that is proof of our rights under the second amendment.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I think being a convenience store clerk is far more dangerous than being a police officer.

3. ber950

ber950 Active Member

I used to know a guy that wore a bullet resistent vest doing that job.

Oh I just remembered I knew a MARTA bus driver that told me that he could get a vest with payroll deduction.

4. sgtdevildog

sgtdevildog New Member

Taxi driver, pizza delivery person, convenience store clerk, radioman or pointman in a squad - none of which I ever hope to do. You would think convenience stores would not let folks work alone at night or would have armed security. I would think the cost of armed security would be less than the cost of lawsuits, etc. from these type of things.