Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
And by "hacked", you mean broken into and used the keyboard.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Perhaps if Cobb Police were not notorious for running revenue...err...speed checks in the area these minor vandalism issues would not occur?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perhaps if Cobb Police were not notorious for running revenue...err...speed checks in the area these minor vandalism issues would not occur?
I don't know how many of these "speed traps" there are. I do know in the early 90s, they were EVERYWHERE. Now? Once in a blue moon I will see a MC cop on Roswell over by Sewell Mill but that's about it. I can tell you that I speed like a bat out of hell and I haven't gotten a ticket in YEARS (knock on wood).

·
Registered
306 Posts
They could have used a little imagination and not used expletives. "Be Yourself" or "Satan Loves You" or "Jesus Saves at BB and T" or "I am Cornholio! I need TP for my Bunghole!"

·
American
3,289 Posts
I don't know how many of these "speed traps" there are. I do know in the early 90s, they were EVERYWHERE. Now? Once in a blue moon I will see a MC cop on Roswell over by Sewell Mill but that's about it. I can tell you that I speed like a bat out of hell and I haven't gotten a ticket in YEARS (knock on wood).
They all must be on the lookout for my wife. She gets them more than anyone I know. The only ticket I have had since I was a teen was a revenue zone and I contested it because the speed was not possible for me given the short run up and the need for major maintenance at the time. Rudest peace officers I deal with are police, friendliest and easiest going Ga SP and Sheriffs Deputies. I volunteer to train for the sheriff's office locally on issues related to my profession and do so about quarterly. I'm not anti-peace officer, I'm anti arrogant revenue generator.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.