Road Signs Hacked: Anti-Police Message

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by GM404, Jul 19, 2016.

1. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

2. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

And by "hacked", you mean broken into and used the keyboard.

3. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Perhaps if Cobb Police were not notorious for running revenue...err...speed checks in the area these minor vandalism issues would not occur?

4. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

I don't know how many of these "speed traps" there are. I do know in the early 90s, they were EVERYWHERE. Now? Once in a blue moon I will see a MC cop on Roswell over by Sewell Mill but that's about it. I can tell you that I speed like a bat out of hell and I haven't gotten a ticket in YEARS (knock on wood).

5. MouserGun

MouserGun New Member

They could have used a little imagination and not used expletives. "Be Yourself" or "Satan Loves You" or "Jesus Saves at BB and T" or "I am Cornholio! I need TP for my Bunghole!"

6. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

They all must be on the lookout for my wife. She gets them more than anyone I know. The only ticket I have had since I was a teen was a revenue zone and I contested it because the speed was not possible for me given the short run up and the need for major maintenance at the time. Rudest peace officers I deal with are police, friendliest and easiest going Ga SP and Sheriffs Deputies. I volunteer to train for the sheriff's office locally on issues related to my profession and do so about quarterly. I'm not anti-peace officer, I'm anti arrogant revenue generator.

7. Solomon_G

Solomon_G New Member

This crap used to happen in Chicago land all the time, the signs above the interstate...mostly I94.