River Bend Gun Club

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by Malum Prohibitum, May 8, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

2. Malum Prohibitum

Bah! No full auto or silencers. Forget it. [-(

3. kkennett

kkennett New Member

I have been out there several times with a member friend to 'shotgun hill'. Very nice facilities, but a little high-priced. The guy that runs the shotgun hill is not particularly friendly either.

4. kkennett

kkennett New Member

I personally choose to go to Etowah valley locally to shoot clays, and am a member at Elbert Co. Better deal for the money.

5. tj2000

tj2000 Guest

MP,
    Don't worry about joining, based on their membership rules you and a few others might not be eligible:

All RBGC members must also be members in good standing with the National Rifle Association

:rotfl: :rotfl: :woohoo:

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I was thinking about joining there when my membership at Bullseye expires this fall. I wouldn't mind having a longer range to play with rifles (my Mauser is a bit wated on a 25yd range). I went to their website and looked at the price. When I renew at Bullseye I'm going to upgrade to a "Gold" membership this time which is $300 a year. I figured that if Riverbend was the same, I may thry them, until I saw the $600 initiation fee!!! :shock: I think I'll stay with Bullseye. It's less than 5 minutes from my house, a nice facility, all weather shooting, and a "Gold" member shoots for free, gets 10% all purchases except firearms, and gets front of the line service if all lanes are in use. If I want to play with rifles at a longer distance I'll go to a WMA range.

7. Malum Prohibitum

I am a member in good standing. Just disgruntled . . . (see sig line)

8. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

No rapid fire? No fun!

I do like this sentence though.

Firearms (excluding black powder firearms) with military or police projectiles larger than .45 caliber (specifically including 14.5 mm Russian antitank rounds, 20 mm or larger cannon shells or variations thereof, rockets, mortars, grenades, explosive rounds and similar ordnance) may NOT be fired on Club property;

:flame:

9. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Speaking about Bulls Eye in Cumming, do we have any members here who would be interested in joining as a group? I'm up there fairly often and would like to team up with 2 or 3 others to get the big discount on a membership for 4.

I know, I'm cheap......but the savings pays for more ammo so it's ok! :roll:

http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/memberships.php

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I would be interested, but my current membership doesn't expire until September

11. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

We'll work something out on the timing once we get one or two more who want to partner up.

Larryg2
    Adam5

Anyone else interested in a group membership at Bullseye?

12. tj2000

tj2000 Guest

13. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Wish I could afford it. *sigh*

Hate living paycheck to paycheck and scraping by.

Though, with the price of gas these days...driving up to Resaca's outdoor range is starting to get expensive... :shock: