1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
68,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bah! No full auto or silencers. Forget it. [-(

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I have been out there several times with a member friend to 'shotgun hill'. Very nice facilities, but a little high-priced. The guy that runs the shotgun hill is not particularly friendly either.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I personally choose to go to Etowah valley locally to shoot clays, and am a member at Elbert Co. Better deal for the money.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Expensive, but it looks nice, and you can shoot a .50 BMG there! :D

http://www.rbgc.org/clubinfo.htm

Anybody know much about it? Any members?
MP,
Don't worry about joining, based on their membership rules you and a few others might not be eligible:

All RBGC members must also be members in good standing with the National Rifle Association

:rotfl: :rotfl: :woohoo:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,861 Posts
I was thinking about joining there when my membership at Bullseye expires this fall. I wouldn't mind having a longer range to play with rifles (my Mauser is a bit wated on a 25yd range). I went to their website and looked at the price. When I renew at Bullseye I'm going to upgrade to a "Gold" membership this time which is $300 a year. I figured that if Riverbend was the same, I may thry them, until I saw the $600 initiation fee!!! :shock: I think I'll stay with Bullseye. It's less than 5 minutes from my house, a nice facility, all weather shooting, and a "Gold" member shoots for free, gets 10% all purchases except firearms, and gets front of the line service if all lanes are in use. If I want to play with rifles at a longer distance I'll go to a WMA range.

·
68,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tj2000 said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
Expensive, but it looks nice, and you can shoot a .50 BMG there! :D

http://www.rbgc.org/clubinfo.htm

MP,
Don't worry about joining, based on their membership rules you and a few others might not be eligible:

All RBGC members must also be members in good standing with the National Rifle Association

I am a member in good standing. Just disgruntled . . . (see sig line)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
No rapid fire? No fun!

I do like this sentence though.

Firearms (excluding black powder firearms) with military or police projectiles larger than .45 caliber (specifically including 14.5 mm Russian antitank rounds, 20 mm or larger cannon shells or variations thereof, rockets, mortars, grenades, explosive rounds and similar ordnance) may NOT be fired on Club property;

:flame:

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Speaking about Bulls Eye in Cumming, do we have any members here who would be interested in joining as a group? I'm up there fairly often and would like to team up with 2 or 3 others to get the big discount on a membership for 4.

I know, I'm cheap......but the savings pays for more ammo so it's ok! :roll:

http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/memberships.php

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
We'll work something out on the timing once we get one or two more who want to partner up.

Larryg2
Adam5

Anyone else interested in a group membership at Bullseye?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
tj2000 said:
http://www.rbgc.org/clubinfo.htm[/URL]

MP,

I am a member in good standing. Just disgruntled . . . (see sig line)[/quote:2iv74l2d]

Sorry, at my age the eye's are the second thing to go bad.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Wish I could afford it. *sigh*

Hate living paycheck to paycheck and scraping by.

Though, with the price of gas these days...driving up to Resaca's outdoor range is starting to get expensive... :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts