Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
41 - 60 of 155 Posts

· Lawyer and Gun Activist
30,348 Posts
Why do stupid, impulsive people need a "good reason" to riot?
Getting a chance to make bonfires in the street, drinking and smoking weed openly, getting all your thug friends together-- it's like a block party. FUN!
And it's a good chance to settle some scores. Rumble in the jungle while the authorities are busy and staying out of your way. LET'S FIGHT !!

Do we need a good enough reason to have a ghetto block party?
Free stuff-- from any store with a glass window where there are rocks nearby.
Who needs a "good enough reason" to get free stuff?
It's thugs bonding with each other in murderous, felony thug culture.

· Deplorable bitter clinger.
6,158 Posts
I wonder why that had not been reported more, Jeff? It seems like that would be a major story. People are rioting for an armed man with a history of shooting at police.
I'll try for an answer: None of those facts fits the media narrative of, unarmed, disabled black man, who loved his family and was loved, sitting in a car with a book and waiting for his son, gunned down for no reason by police.

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Yeah, they did allow for peaceful protests, nobody was stopped from protesting and then the looting and violence started, even with some of the peaceful protesters yelling at the looters.

· Under Scrutiny
19,391 Posts
I'll try for an answer: None of those facts fits the media narrative of, unarmed, disabled black man, who loved his family and was loved, sitting in a car with a book and waiting for his son, gunned down for no reason by police.
It's been interesting to watch the media report this and the Tulsa event at the same time. This morning a NBC news guy said that the Tulsa guy was killed beside his "stalled vehicle." Was the vehicle was disabled? Has that been reported? I did hear there was possible PCP inside the vehicle. Was the guy high and just abandoned the vehicle in the road? But no the narrative is the poor black guy's SUV was broke down and a wicked racist cop shot him down.

The media once again has a dilemma on its hands. The Tulsa shoot doesn't appear to be a cut and dry case(although it does appear the guy put his hands down at the last minute although the video isn't all that clear) than the Charlotte one, but the riots are seemingly misplaced. The more that is learned on this one the less sympathy the public will have for the BLM folks.

· Under Scrutiny
19,391 Posts
NBC's Chuck Todd yesterday perpetuated the conspiracy theory that the NYC bomber wasn't killed by police in the shootout just b/c he's not black.

· Under Scrutiny
19,391 Posts
ChristineSperow WBTV ‏@ChristineOnTV · 48m48 minutes ago

#BREAKING: This is Rayquan Borum, 22. Suspect in shooting death of protester Justin Carr Wed night. #WatchWBTV

· Banned
1,267 Posts
Bet they are wishing now that we allowed for peaceful protests like kneeling for the national anthem.
Bet they are glad there are enough liberals who will not tell cops to "go in and crack heads" as they should be in that case. They are no longer protestors they are terrorists and criminals and should be dealt with accordingly. Let them bring that crap to the suburbs. There are already good ole boys that will be up on roof tops with ar15s That crap happens in Atlanta or Birmingham I am sure will see the same thing from the suburbs and suburban police forces. You need a show of force. You cant let people act like animals like this with no consequences.

· انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Cops killing unarmed people is the problem. If this keeps happening, more incidents like Dallas will repeat themselves all over the country. At that point every traffic stop, white or black, will involve five squad cars a swat team. and they'll have you fave down on the pavement just to take a look at your license and registration. God forbid you are carrying, and don't let your insurance expire if you want to survive the incident.

· Under Scrutiny
19,391 Posts

· Super Moderator
75,867 Posts
Cops killing unarmed people is the problem.
What are you talking about? This guy had a gun and has a history of not only pointing it at the police, but actually shooting at them. How is the problem sparking this rioting "cops killing unarmed people?"

:lol:

Pay attention, bdee! Wake up. Get some coffee.

· Super Moderator
75,867 Posts

· انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
So the cops knew that going into the situation, and second, then why did the chief say there was no conclusive proof that he ever pointed his book at the police?

Lay off the kool-aid there MP.

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
A couple of problems I am picking up on from this video 1) the family has been claiming that he had a book, but she is heard telling the cops he has some sort of medication dispenser 2) the news reporter says that she is saying "Don't do it" meaning for him to not get out of the vehicle, I heard her say "Don't let them break the window, come on out of the car" then stating "Don't do it" with a tone like she knew he was about to do something dumb, just like the way my mother would warn not to do something that was going to get me in trouble. So which way is it supposed to be? Book or medication? Stay in the car or get out? I'm confused.

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
So the cops knew that going into the situation, and second, then why did the chief say there was no conclusive proof that he ever pointed his book at the police?

I have never heard the chief say anything about him not pointing a "book" at the officers, maybe the acoustics are really distorted there in San Antonio.

· Ninjaneering Computers
2,828 Posts
If I have the choice to believe that either a cop shot a guy holding a gun or that a guy who had a history of SHOOTING AT THE POLICE was gunned down reading a book, I'm going to believe the cop until proven otherwise.

Notice how race didn't even factor into the equation?

· Super Moderator
75,867 Posts

What? :rotfl: Sorry, bdee, I do not follow post #53 at all. I read it twice.

· Super Moderator
75,867 Posts
A couple of problems I am picking up on from this video 1) the family has been claiming that he had a book, but she is heard telling the cops he has some sort of medication dispenser 2) the news reporter says that she is saying "Don't do it" meaning for him to not get out of the vehicle, I heard her say "Don't let them break the window, come on out of the car" then stating "Don't do it" with a tone like she knew he was about to do something dumb, just like the way my mother would warn not to do something that was going to get me in trouble. So which way is it supposed to be? Book or medication? Stay in the car or get out? I'm confused.
I do not think you are confused at all. I heard exactly what you heard.

· Super Moderator
75,867 Posts
Yeah it is away from the "black guy shot by police probably had it coming" that is so deafening in parts of the deep south.
Oh. Anybody who is not rioting and looting right now because that person pays attention to the evidence (such as the gun you can see with your own eyeballs on the video) and refuses to believe the "unarmed black man gunned down by racist police" theory is himself a racist. A deep-south racist, at that.

:rotfl:

41 - 60 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.