Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I'm OC'ing in P'tree City when going out for dinner I usually try to position myself so that my weapon is next to the wall, but tonight that wasn't possible. We met some friends at Athena's (greek food), behind Johnny's Pizza near Home Depot and where I was sitting my Kahr was smack dab in front of the owner's eyes the whole time and he never said a word. When paying I didn't have time to small talk him so I just gave him a GaCarry card. He smiled and said, "Thank you very much." I noticed a couple waitresses spying me and I got a few looks from other diners, but I'm happy to say that my CW45 didn't jump out and accost anyone.
I never thought I'd post one of these "non-encounters", but dang it I just did.
Also, yesterday I OC'd at Fork in the Road restaurant on Huddleston Rd in PTC. No news helicopters hovered overhead then either.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Your lucky I know Waffle House's policy is that of an anti nature, but the only place I have so far been kicked out of is the Waffle House in PTC. Once policy was used against me I vowed to never return to WH and so far I have managed. I'm leery of OC'ing in PTC, if you live there you know why.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
RichardCranium said:
Your lucky I know Waffle House's policy is that of an anti nature, but the only place I have so far been kicked out of is the Waffle House in PTC. Once policy was used against me I vowed to never return to WH and so far I have managed. I'm leery of OC'ing in PTC, if you live there you know why.
I CC in PTC all the time. Some places, the game just isn't worth the candle.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Is PTC THAT bad?!?!?! Sounds like we need some edumacation up in there. Seriously - what's the problem?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
IrishTiger said:
Is PTC THAT bad?!?!?! Sounds like we need some edumacation up in there. Seriously - what's the problem?
Oh, it's not so much that it's all that risky as it is that it's not enough unlike Stepford.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've gotten more comfortable OC'ing around PTC lately. Nobody has freaked out yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts