Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...

Forehead Nose Smile Skin Eyebrow

We can't say the name of this Senator at Georgiapacking.

Photograph Black Carnivore Organism Fawn

We can't call these animals by their most common name.

Cat Organism Carnivore Beauty Snapshot

And this breed of cat cannot be spoken of here at our website.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Who has more Procyon Lotor , a South Georgia swamp or metro Atlanta?

·
Administrator
681 Posts
Morning folks! You are absolutely right about being able to use Coons. In many cases it can be considered offensive. In this case it is not and I have adjusted the system accordingly. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
~pmDune

·
Administrator
681 Posts
Please also take note, if it turns back on just let us know. This can happen (rarely) when an update affects the word replace filters. It's no conspiracy, it's just software resetting things and we have on occasion needed to go back and manually fix things. Updates cause bugs sometimes, just make sure if something is not right after an update we are the first to know.
-Philip

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
It's no conspiracy, it's just software resetting things and we have on occasion needed to go back and manually fix things.
Don't worry software in general has trained us well on updates resetting our preferences and generally screwing things up. Now if you get as bad as Microsoft we may well have a conspiracy to deal with. Thanks for the help when we need it.

·
Proud GCO member.
8,403 Posts
For clarity:
AtlPhilip is the admin at GCO and GCO Facebook/MeWe pages.
GPAdmin is the admin at GPDO.

Despite the fact that @GPAdmin spells his name correctly, we are not the same person. Just as GPDO and GCO are separate entities.

Of course, it is not impossible that there is some sort of intersection between alternate universes and we are in fact the same person. In which case, it's nice to meet me @GPAdmin.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,235 Posts
Careful, you talking intersectionality you are getting awful liberal. Many here would think bad thoughts regarding that.

Nemo

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Of course, it is not impossible that there is some sort of intersection between alternate universes and we are in fact the same person. In which case, it's nice to meet me @GPAdmin.
I recall watching that episode on Star Gate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts