1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I have to say, if there's anything more mind-numbing than the news, it's fake news. Granted, I don't have a large sampling, but from the bits I have heard from him, not once has he said anything even remotely funny. I'm of course, talking about Jon Stewart. I had to google Rick Sanchez, as I'd never even heard of that guy.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Stuart may be an outright elitist libtard who kisses the ground Ozero walks on but who really cares. The man is a clown. A well paid clown meant to mislead the younger Americans who watch his show that his liberal views are valid. A comedic propagandist if you will for the progressives and that's what they pay him to do.
Sanchez, has a point, but I think he went too far and his libtard bosses at CNN (communist news network) nailed him for it.
At any rate, there is one less libtard on the air and that's a good thing.

·
Registered
802 Posts
The Rick Sanchez character is originally from Miami TV news. I can recall
that he started with the local Fox station and then moved to CNN.

He was the same know-it-all, obnoxius character back then.

:evil:

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Care not I, as libtards one another fight. [Yoda!]

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,819 Posts
Sanchez and Stewart. Can't you two liberals just get along? :lol:

·
Registered
671 Posts
I grew up in miami when this turd was on the local air waves. Google "Rick Sanchez DUI" and read about the hit and run he had in 1990.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
mpc said:
I have to say, if there's anything more mind-numbing than the news, it's fake news. Granted, I don't have a large sampling, but from the bits I have heard from him, not once has he said anything even remotely funny. I'm of course, talking about Jon Stewart. I had to google Rick Sanchez, as I'd never even heard of that guy.
I guess you've never seen this:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-5-2010/race-card-is-maxed-out

I lol'ed.

Az

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Stewart has given me a few laughs over time, but I find it hard to sit and watch a whole show. Sanchez on the other hand....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts