Rick Sanchez Fired

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by BSCLibertarian, Oct 2, 2010.

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

50.0%
  3. who cares

50.0%
  1. mpc

mpc New Member

I have to say, if there's anything more mind-numbing than the news, it's fake news. Granted, I don't have a large sampling, but from the bits I have heard from him, not once has he said anything even remotely funny. I'm of course, talking about Jon Stewart. I had to google Rick Sanchez, as I'd never even heard of that guy.

2. fran

fran New Member

Rick Sanchez is a libtard [email protected]#. He tries to be the bully interviewer. If you do not agree with his position he treats you with no respect whatsoever. He likes to talk talk down to people.

3. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Stuart may be an outright elitist libtard who kisses the ground Ozero walks on but who really cares. The man is a clown. A well paid clown meant to mislead the younger Americans who watch his show that his liberal views are valid. A comedic propagandist if you will for the progressives and that's what they pay him to do.
    Sanchez, has a point, but I think he went too far and his libtard bosses at CNN (communist news network) nailed him for it.
    At any rate, there is one less libtard on the air and that's a good thing.[​IMG]

4. Swamper

Swamper Member

The Rick Sanchez character is originally from Miami TV news. I can recall
    that he started with the local Fox station and then moved to CNN.

He was the same know-it-all, obnoxius character back then.

:evil:

5. Hock25

Hock25 New Member

Care not I, as libtards one another fight. [Yoda!]

6. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Sanchez and Stewart. Can't you two liberals just get along? :lol:

7. TAP

TAP New Member

I grew up in miami when this turd was on the local air waves. Google "Rick Sanchez DUI" and read about the hit and run he had in 1990.

8. AzB

AzB Well-Known Member

I guess you've never seen this:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-5-2010/race-card-is-maxed-out

I lol'ed.

Az

9. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

Stewart has given me a few laughs over time, but I find it hard to sit and watch a whole show. Sanchez on the other hand....

[​IMG]