Retired Marine expedites end of robbery

Discussion in 'In the News' started by AeroShooter, Jun 28, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Those Marines sure have been making the news lately...

2. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

How much money could a subway possibly have? How many people even pay with cash anymore? God these crooks are dumb.

I'm glad one is dead and the other has a nice gaping chest wound :righton:

3. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Now this is special. The Macon paper ran this story this morning, noting it's from South Florida Sun Sentinal in the heading.

First paragraph in Macon paper says:

Some are calling a former U.S. Marine a hero for shooting two men — killing one — during a botched robbery of a sandwich shop in Plantation. But the men's friends and family want to know how he could gun down their loved ones with impunity.

The South Florida Sun Sentinal website has this:

Some are calling a former U.S. Marine a hero for shooting two men — killing one — during the botched robbery of a sandwich shop in Plantation. But the men's friends and family want to know how he could gun them down and not be charged.

So I go to the Macon.com site to check the article (looking for a link to post) and IT IS NOT THERE! I wonder if someone was caught changing the text of a story that didn't belong to them to put their own "spin" on it. Perhaps a letter to the Editor (both of them) is in order.

Oh, and you don't want to know what I think of the comments from the perps fambly. Not too appropriate for this site.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

It is because Florida's armed robbers have not organized into an effective grassroots lobbying force. If they do that, maybe they can get some changes in the law, and we can cease the senseless killing of armed robbers and get the killing back where it is supposed to be - on the victims.

5. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

I agree. The gall of that former Marine to want to survive.

6. Malum Prohibitum

7. Malum Prohibitum

"He said everything happened in less than four seconds," Hill said.

8. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Read the first page of comments and every one was a congrats or good job or I'm glad more people are arming themselves.

Nice.

:D

9. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Yeah riiiiight