Republicans Are Fed Up

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by GeorgiaGlocker, Jun 12, 2007.

1. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

I have heard so many people lately say that they are so disgusted with the Republican party that they are considering registering as Independents. What say you?

2. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

I'm not registered with any party, and I define myself as a libtertarian (not the little "l") politically.

Where this will become a huge issue is the upcoming POTUS election. Should Mrs. [Blythe] Clinton get the DNC nomination, she will draw a large number of people to the polls both for and against her, which I think will offset each other. The RNC needs a candidate that will bring base party voters to the polls if it wants to win the presidency.

3. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

I am not registered with any party either. I am one of those swing voters that both parties like to cozy up to come election time. I do not vote along party lines, and in the last elections voted Libertarian. I am not happy with the Rep. or Dems they both have squandered my faith in them, and the lack of representation is why I never voted until last year. I have nothing but distaste for the way both parties have sold out the American People ,who they work for, in exchange for the money from special interests and corporations.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

5. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Nope, last primary I voted on the Democratic ticket because it had the races that interested me and were even in contention.

I could have voted on the Republican ticket for a whole bunch of unopposed candidates, but that holds no appeal for me.

6. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Im really sick of both sides and each of their messages. I really like what Ron Paul stands for and if he doesnt make it, I would definitely vote for Thompson...