Republican wants to arm terrorists!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The Democrat even brings in a terrorist victim to prove it. The logic and reasoning displayed in this article is undeniable. Don't try to deny it.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/b ... ntrol.html

2. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Apparently, the smiles above were missing!

3. Mike J

Mike J Member

I couldn't help myself I had to leave a comment.-now I feel stupid though. I had a typo & can't find a way there to edit it. I guess I need to learn to do a better job of proof reading before posting.

4. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I believe it was Winston Churchill who compared politics to sausage making, but he was talking about back room deals. Now, the political ads and statements make watching sausage being made look pleasant and enjoyable by comparison.

This guy must really be disparate! I know nothing about either candidate. Based on his comments, I hope this idiot Adler loses.

Nice post MikeJ. Maybe it's my old eyes, but I missed the typo...

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

There is no way he heck I'd ever support barring men the right to keep and bear a firearm because they are on some BS "government watch list." Its completely absurd. Do you know how many people get on that list in error? Do you know how easy it is for DHS, the FBI, or the DOJ to just call you a terrorist for no real reason, and then you can never defend yourself with a firearm ever again?

No way I would support that. After all, terrorist lately like to blow things up a whole lot more than they do going around shooting people, one person at the time. Sorry, I just don't trust them enough to allow such legislation.

6. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

I went with my sister who was purchasing a used vehicle this weekend, to drive back her vehicle for her. This was from a used car dealership. She had to sign a Homeland Security background release form to be able to purchase a used vehicle. That right there tells you how backwards things have got.

7. darkstar3d

darkstar3d Paratrooper

The Speaker of the House has classified people like as possible terrorists so I can image the three letter agencies have as well.

8. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

FTFY

9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I heard about that... things are getting completely out of control.

10. darkstar3d

darkstar3d Paratrooper

Wow! I can tell I had drank a few shots of Cognac when I wrote this!