Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

481 - 489 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I half wonder if they were just like... "Fine, here, have it your way. Smoke all you want, in fact here smoke in this closet for the next hour!"

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,750 Posts
I told my friend about this law being repealed she was appalled. She helped stop a child molester at her job a few years ago. The waitresses detained the man

·
68,961 Posts
Now that Bert Reeves is ensconced in his cushy job at Georgia Tech, House District 34 is up for grabs in a 5 way race. District 34 is in Cobb.

Many of you live in Cobb.

There is a libertarian in the race.

Chris is passionate about and dedicated to the principles of ballot access, free and sound elections, lower taxes, free markets, fiscal responsibility, sound currency, reduced regulation, property rights, protecting civil liberties, protecting gun rights, local control of government, and upholding the constitution.

You also have your choice of a couple of Democrats and a couple of Republicans.

Only 10% of voters turn out for special elections, so YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.

June 15 - 5 days away.

·
PITA
292 Posts
Now that Bert Reeves is ensconced in his cushy job at Georgia Tech, House District 34 is up for grabs in a 5 way race. District 34 is in Cobb.

Chris is passionate about and dedicated to the principles of ballot access, free and sound elections, lower taxes, free markets, fiscal responsibility, sound currency, reduced regulation, property rights, protecting civil liberties, protecting gun rights, local control of government, and upholding the constitution.

Only 10% of voters turn out for special elections, so YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.

June 15 - 5 days away.
Thanks for posting this. I had no idea, until now. I like what I see on his page.

Most importantly: Keep in mind that if ENOUGH people vote for a 3rd party candidate, then it gets that person elected.

·
Professional Troll
2,151 Posts

June 15 - 5 days away.

Republicans don't deserve that seat after the treachery they committed against Georgia Citizens with HB479. Vote for the Libertarian.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
Had a statewide primary for the dems up here earlier this week. 5.7% of registered voters made a mark on the papers.

Numbers really really count in these type off schedule ballots.

GYAOAV ! ! ! !

Nemo

·
68,961 Posts

·
68,961 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I had no idea, until now. I like what I see on his page.

Most importantly: Keep in mind that if ENOUGH people vote for a 3rd party candidate, then it gets that person elected.
Today is the special election, and the normal restrictions on third party candidates does not apply, which is the only reason you have a Libertarian on the ballot.

Get out and vote if you are in District 34.

Less than 10% SHOW UP for these special elections.

481 - 489 of 489 Posts