Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.rt.com/viral/390659-flying-spaghetti-monster-colander-head/

Religious struggle comes in many forms. For one Arizona man it's all about winning the right to wear a colander on his head in his driver's license photo.

Sean Corbett is a pastafarian, meaning he's a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and has been fighting for years to be allowed to wear his 'religious' headgear.

He eventually succeeded, but it might not last for long, as the state of Arizona is threatening to void his license. Most states do not permit the wearing of headgear in a driver's license photo, though exceptions are made for religious reasons.

RT.com caught up with Corbett to find out about his fight and why he chose to become a pastafarian.

"This has been going on for about two and a half years now. I discovered the religion about three years ago and did a lot of research about it," Corbett said.

"I agreed with its values and essential moral compass and in this day and age, where it seems like religion has been used as a weapon against other people, I wanted to find something that was peaceful, fun, and lighthearted such as myself."

·
Freedom Loving Citizen
109 Posts
I would consider being a pastafarian as well, but the colander would leave terrible impressions on my bald head.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would consider being a pastafarian as well, but the colander would leave terrible impressions on my bald head.
Pro tip: use a yarmulke as a buffer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts