1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
At least she wasn't shot, because you know, that would have been much worse.

When people start realizing this is a HEART problem, and not a firearm or weapon problem, we will all be better off.

They simply do not value human life.

That is the problem.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
it's ok folks. bdee has assured me this has nothing to do with their religions. there's just a lot of coincidences happening.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
https://www.rt.com/usa/385225-downtown-fresno-shooting/

Three people have been shot after a gunman went on a rampage in downtown Fresno, California, according to authorities, who have since taken the suspect into custody.

The suspect is Kori Ali Muhammad, 39. He reportedly yelled, "Allahu akbar" during his arrest.

Police were called to the scene after receiving reports of 16 gunshots in less than a minute.

Witnesses say Muhammad fired several times at people, reloaded his handgun, and continued firing near a Catholic Charities building.

Muhammad is facing with four counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder.
Islam has nothing to do with Islam. It it just me, or does Mr. Muhammad look like Kat Williams?

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
The attacker, believed to have been acting alone, was only stopped when a brave BMW driver apparently ploughed into him.
A reverse "trucking." How ironic. :lol:

The motive behind the attack on the List Platz remains unclear, according to Germany's Bild and Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspapers.
Hint - Syrian refugee. You know, the same type certain American groups want to import here in large numbers. :popcorn:

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I truly believe Islam is more dangerous to existence Western freedom than the Cold War was.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Funny, AP Tweeted that he yelled "God is Great!" not "Allahu akbar" as all other outlets are stating. Fox News called them on it as possible bias by downplaying the Muslim connection and they deleted the tweet. Hmmm.......

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Funny, AP Tweeted that he yelled "God is Great!" not "Allahu akbar" as all other outlets are stating. Fox News called them on it as possible bias by downplaying the Muslim connection and they deleted the tweet. Hmmm.......
Hell, while they're at it why not change his surname to Muh?

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
Last night I found a brand-new Associated Press news story that had "God is Great" in the headline, but buried in the middle of the article in plain-sized text did it reveal that he actually said "Allahu Akbar" which, when translated from Arabic into English, means God is Great.
The article NEVER mentioned that this phrase is connected with radical Islam and is universally what terrorists say while committing mass murders.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
The article NEVER mentioned that this phrase is connected with radical Islam and is universally what terrorists say while committing mass murders.
Because that would not support The Narrative and it keeps the uninformed masses uninformed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Anybody screamng ''Aloha Snakbar'' during an attack of any kind needs to be shot immedietly . How did he get taken into custody instead of engaged by officer with guns. I guess I can armchaor QB since I wasnt there but dang it, He'll go to prison where my tax dollars with give him a new unholy koran and 3 halal meals a day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts