Religion of Peace Strikes Again

Discussion in 'In the News' started by jgullock, Jul 24, 2016.

1. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

At least she wasn't shot, because you know, that would have been much worse.

When people start realizing this is a HEART problem, and not a firearm or weapon problem, we will all be better off.

They simply do not value human life.

That is the problem.

3. Feral

Feral Active Member

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  4. phaed

phaed Active Member

it's ok folks. bdee has assured me this has nothing to do with their religions. there's just a lot of coincidences happening.

5. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

6. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Islam is definitely the problem with killings and assaults. 25 percent of Muslims are also a problem.

7. Mrs_Esterhouse

https://www.rt.com/usa/385225-downtown-fresno-shooting/

Islam has nothing to do with Islam. It it just me, or does Mr. Muhammad look like Kat Williams?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  8. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

A reverse "trucking." How ironic. :lol:

Hint - Syrian refugee. You know, the same type certain American groups want to import here in large numbers. :popcorn:

9. Mrs_Esterhouse

I truly believe Islam is more dangerous to existence Western freedom than the Cold War was.

10. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Funny, AP Tweeted that he yelled "God is Great!" not "Allahu akbar" as all other outlets are stating. Fox News called them on it as possible bias by downplaying the Muslim connection and they deleted the tweet. Hmmm.......

11. Mrs_Esterhouse

Hell, while they're at it why not change his surname to Muh?

12. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Last night I found a brand-new Associated Press news story that had "God is Great" in the headline, but buried in the middle of the article in plain-sized text did it reveal that he actually said "Allahu Akbar" which, when translated from Arabic into English, means God is Great.
    The article NEVER mentioned that this phrase is connected with radical Islam and is universally what terrorists say while committing mass murders.

13. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Because that would not support The Narrative and it keeps the uninformed masses uninformed.

14. Headspace

Headspace Member

Anybody screamng ''Aloha Snakbar'' during an attack of any kind needs to be shot immedietly . How did he get taken into custody instead of engaged by officer with guns. I guess I can armchaor QB since I wasnt there but dang it, He'll go to prison where my tax dollars with give him a new unholy koran and 3 halal meals a day.