Release Your Dog, Or You're A Racist

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I know the vast majority here are not racist and like dogs. But I guess we can no longer do both. Or us filthy white savages should do no more than realize this guy is an idiot and fun to read and laugh at.

Nemo

https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020/08/01/why-white-people-owning-dogs-is-racist/

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

These are the same people who will say that Black people invented calculus before whites, but then whites destroyed their civilization and erased all their history, so now the white-led (false) history shows that white Christians of Western Europe (Liebniz, Newton) invented high-level math and calculus at a time when Africans were still counting on their fingers and toes.
    Talk about conspiracy theories!

3. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

The most troubling apart of this whole post.....
    "Cayde -6
    Cayde is a father to two and a lifelong conservationist. When not committing time to the local zoo, Cayde spends his time creating and disseminating educational materials for local schools that help kids understand why protecting animals and LGBTQIA+ rights is so important."

TimBob likes this.
  4. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I'd venture to say there are a lot more racist now than there were at the beginning of the last presidents term.

5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

So many white people have so much hate for themselves. Someone should tell them there's a simple cure. :popcorn:

blind_shake and Bkite like this.
  6. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Absodamnedlutely!

7. gungeek

gungeek Member

Well, my dog is black. Does that make it ok, or is it worse?

TimBob likes this.
  8. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Worse. You are holding him as a slave.

Nemo

9. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

My dog is black with some white mixed in. His name is Obama.

10. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Poor Dog.

11. Hombre

Hombre PITA

I have two pure white German Shepherds. Disclaimer: I did not choose them because they are the white version (even more prone to health problems). One was a rescue and the other one was the only GSD I could find in my search radius, for the price I was willing to pay, at the time.

I imagine when the black folks in my neighborhood see me walking these dogs, they see it as me making a statement. Because that's how they were taught to think. So many people were way too impressionable as children (my wife included - she is incapable of thinking for herself).

My other two dogs are tan/brown (exactly the color of a deer, which is extremely dangerous when we are in the woods, so I have an orange vest for him) and black/brown. I doubt that the same people think that cancels out my "racist" white GSD's.

12. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I may be married to a relative of hers.:mrgreen:

13. Hombre

Hombre PITA

I have had 33 years in hell to study that theory. "Just because", "I've always heard..." and "Daddy always did (or said)....", are the basis of most of her arguments.

However, the only data that disrupts my theory is that her father is quite a racist (typical old south - he hates all blacks), and he has a gun cabinet in his living room. Wifey isn't in the least bit racist, and she despises guns. He always voted democrat (at least until Clinton, and likely not, since then). She usually votes democrat "because Daddy always did", and she actually thinks BLM and Antifa really stand for their acronym names (which they don't, of course).

If I ever hear my daughters say, "I do (or think) XYZ, because Daddy always did", then I will know that I failed as a parent (failed to teach them to think for themselves). However, if they follow that statement with an "I tried the opposite, and found that he was right", then I will just smile.

14. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

I let me dog go, but he came back. So, I conclude that he doesn't want to leave. Besides, he's the racist one - he barks constantly at black people.

15. Savannah Dan

LOL! His name is actually Brunneo. Great Dane / Black Lab mix. 125#s. Thinks he's a lap dog.

16. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Good. I was worried about that dogs mental well being.:mrgreen:

17. Savannah Dan

I appreciate the concern, but he's about as messed up as a soup sandwich anyway.

18. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

all are descendants of Eve

TimBob likes this.
  19. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I had almost forgot that. Thanks for the reminder!

Bkite and Harhib like this.
  20. gungeek

gungeek Member

I had a lab/dane mix about the same size. His name was Colt.